News: Character Creations

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: prospero, Ade

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

TP. Great work. I'll look forward to reading it soon I hope.

Jacen. I managed to get to my mailbox yesterday. Got the TheifMod. I don't know whether you would have got a reply or not as the mail on this PC is only a temporary setup.

If anyone else has mailed me and not got a reply I am not ignoring you....

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Hello Jacen !

The file i have add in tutorial is the good ,i think the raison when you open the file you have this structure is because you the master group [Blade_Object_Bugbegara] is " abrir " so you just have to select this group and go in " group " menu and select "cerrar ".
If you want to see the complete structure like my tutorial you should have actived "subarbol " in select object window and have abrir all the groups .
In this file i have some hold objects who are hide , please cerrar the group [Blade_Object_Bugbegara] and unhide all the object and supress all without the group [Blade_Object_Bugbegara] , the object you should supress have bigger .

Blade_Mutilation group is just the same as Blade_Skin with diferent texture ( blood on texture ).

So have have make progress in my bank of anim , i have again some bug with 2 handles weapons but the others run , but need again work .
I have remake Minotor with this structure is now ok , good sise .

Jacen
Whelp

Post by Jacen »

Sorry, you was right [8)]
If I close (cerrar) the group Blade_Object_Bugbeara the structure is Ok
Only that I dont understand is why is opened the group.
Umm, seems all right, I will test later, in 15 min start R.Madrid-Barcelona [:D]

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Hello every body !
I come back with lot of news look that !

Draconien with moving wings !

Horse mounth by Knigth inspired by Prospero Salamander mounth by ork

3 Heads Dragon , one head protect Ice an other Venon and the last Fire .

Dragon Black mounth By Dalgurac , Dalgurac an used his attack and dragon can proget Fire !

Tptpt

Jacen
Whelp

Post by Jacen »

[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]
[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]
[:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]

REALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wondeful

If this models works as player or NPC (they arent objects), you are the Master (with permission of Prospero of course [:)]) .

Dragonlance Roolz[:D][:D] Could I buy a little house in Solace? [;)]

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.[:D] Great Stuff.

I have now got max 5 and 2.5 working on my new PC, so I could benefit from some lessons.[8)] I made a 'legoman' model with skeleton group but he is enormous when loaded. I can't figure out how you guys solved that prob.

btw. I have started coding the Wizard. I'm using a Knight model, but it would be great if there was a proper Wizard model.[:)]

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

thank you very much !

Jacen the new models could be uded like or or like enemy it just depend of the codes , all the models comme from NWN i have just rebuild them to be compatible with BOD and create the animation .
For information Takhisis the 3 heads dragon used 55 nodes in the skeleton without the anchor so where are the limit ?
Jacen i put a word in the inn of last refure to arsk if you could find a little house in Solace .

Pro , for you problem of sise model try to used on all your model the modification tool in max 2.5 call Xformar select subobjeto and used the standard rescale tool , after that you will probably readjust all the pivot .
All my models used my new anim because the have not the same number of nodes and if i make a model with the same number of node the original BOD anim are not realy adap .

My project is to make a new complete adventure with diferent maps , i have already study the selection map and menu , i have again to work on the senary inpised by DragonLance and adjust some animation of models and some fonctions .
One way i should be posible to do , and i am sure you could help me to used war machines , i have find lots of models in NWN , it's very easy for me to rebuild them , maybe like a 3DChars stucture after it should be some code ?

Tptpt

big truck
Dragon

Post by big truck »

<font color="red"><b>R E A L L Y N I C E ! ! !</b></font id="red">

All your new stuff gives a new interest to the game [:p][:p][:p][:p]

When will we have the beta test of your map [?][?][?]

And, as Master Pro did about python scripting[;)], I think it would be a good idea if you made a good and clear tuto to learn how to make your new models and animations[8D][8D], from "a" to "z"[:p][:p]

Tell me, are the trees, houses-on-trees, boat made with max2.5 or LED ?

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

hello BigTruck , the trees and and boat are made with max , import from NWN and for the house in tree i have build it with max , it' my creation .

For made tutorial is not easy , so some tutorials already exist but if you want to make one model , i can help you step by step .
In NWN there un very,very,very big bank mesh textured of Object , characters , weapons , etc... It's not realy difficult to convert them in Max files ( need max 5 or 6 or 7 and a pluging ), after you just have to export them to 3ds files for import it in max 2.5 and the big work start .

For the test map i can say when for moment , because lot of work again !

Tptpt

Gorgon2
Whelp

Post by Gorgon2 »

Awesome stuff. Keep up the good work. Anyone want to organise a Modders' convention and get all you modding/mapping guys working on one big project?

Daxon
Dragon

Post by Daxon »

[8D]-=OH MY GODNESS=-[8D]

Tptpt...you are the master [^]

P.D: do you need tree textures? or any type of textures? I have too much textures and I have only some in my homelink I must do another packs, try to dload , I recommended him [:)]

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Gorgon2 , i think a convention should be the best way for work all together and learning lot of things and to exchange easy way .But i think it's will be difficult to join together , every boby are in different place in the world . So maybe virtual convention ?

Daxon , i have look your work , i'm very impressed of the qualitie of your texures , so i think i will need you help on some new character skin because some of them in NWN are not good qualitie .

Tptpt

Daxon
Dragon

Post by Daxon »

At your service guy

[email protected]

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Great idea for convention. Let's hold it in Tahiti.[:p]

TP. Some of your monsters would go well in my Wizard map. Any chance of testing some.?[:D] I like the guy with the wings.

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Tahiti or why not Brasil maybe we could meet Amazona in the amazonia land ! [;)]

i work on test map and codes , i hope finalise at the end of week , so next week i will be in holiday for one week so no internet connection [;)]

Ok Pro for used Draconien in your map i will send you the files .

Tptpt