News: Character Creations

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: prospero, Ade

klawz
Whelp

Post by klawz »

Hey Pro, great work, as usual. I've been playing as the first chick, don't remember her name, sorry, fine girl, though. everything's great, got her to level 19, still inside the fortress, great new enemies, had lots of fun, but the game crashed 3 tines so far. I am grateful for the third crash, it allowed me to go to bed cos the game had me hooked unill 1.30 in the morning and tomorrow I have to go to work. Anyway, about the crashes, the problem seems to be related to labels, 2 times it happened when I was in the armory looking for weapons and the 3rd crashed occurred while there were several objects on the ground, somewhere outside. Other than that, everything fine, thank you.

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Hey Klawz.[:D] Long time no hear......

It does crash on me now and then.[:I] Other times you can go for hours with no probs. I can't nail down what causes it, may be something unconnected with the new chars. Sometimes it crashes if you chuck a grenade at the beetles.

klawz
Whelp

Post by klawz »

Hey, Pro, i was wondering, didn't you forget to put a lock somewhere on the map? cause I have a key and I don't know what to do with it and I can't go on, I can't even go back.

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

There are two keys. One is next to a dead soldier near the beetles. Back up and look for a side passge which leads to a stone door with carvings on it.
The other one you get off an Orc and it fits a gate down a little tunnel near where the Orc was.

When you have done both side quests and returned to the main courtyard and reached Level 20 and all the remaining soldiers have been killed, there is a final attack by some extra nasty enemies. That's when you hope all your buddies haven't been killed off.[B)]
If you get killed in the final stage, you respawn in jail and that's your lot.[:p]

klawz
Whelp

Post by klawz »

Oh, man, I'm embarrassingly out of practice since I seen no beetle yet and I'm on the other side of the bars from where the dead soldier is. I'm going right now over there to give it another try.

Later edit: <i>The good guys have won</i>.
Lots of fun.

Trinitron
Dragon

Post by Trinitron »

Hi all ppl!

Please , can give below listed nmods author TPTPT:
http://pagesperso-orange.fr/tptptmods/
Files Bank/TPMAPS.rar
Files Bank/TPMODS.rar
Files Bank/CrabsData.zip
NEWCHARACTERS/LargeCrabs.zip
OBJECTSBANK/SturmBMPS.zip
Files Bank/CrabeL food.zip

Site Tp link's dead ..
thx :)

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Hi and Welcome Trinitron.[:D]

TP seems to be otherwise occupied.....

I have a lot of his stuff but there is a huge amount of it and I'm not sure I can indentify which mod is which.[8)] If you want a specific model I'm (probably) sure I could find it. Having said that, I am trying to find a wagon model which I know I used once but seems to have disappeared. My PC is very untidy.[:I]

Trinitron
Dragon

Post by Trinitron »

Hi prospero, thanks for a greeting .

You could not throw off it mods and map what are? At me is warmashines and all...
Here:

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/tptptmods/I ... -51-87.jpg

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/tptptmods/I ... -01-50.jpg

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/tptptmods/I ... _59_40.jpg

it is cards, fashions or only separate models? You Can give, if is similar..
Thanks in advance, I for a long time have started to play BOD, but on êàêî time was not opportunities to play, has now solved again :)

ProsperoArena3 It is loaded and on half of way such mistake - http://i061.radikal.ru//0807/43/a331e487355b.jpg how to me it can be corrected takes off? ..
I use game from the company by 8bit. Can the matter is that game from 8bit? Game has completely Russian translation of game, even after a patch. Can be to me for this purpose costs ñêà÷àòü games ïîëäíîñòüþ in English, but from what firm it is better? Or to change that in scripts, prompt that...

Sorry, my english bad :(

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Are you using translation software? It's OK, I understand most of what you say.[;)]

The problem with ProsperoArena3 is that the new Amazon model is not loading correctly. I don't know why. Maybe it is your installation...
As long as you have all the folders and files in the correct place it should work. Sorry I can't help much.

I can't remember if I ever had the three-headed dragon. I think the spider is in the NWN models, so I will look for it and extract it. There is a lot of TP's stuff that I have not properly tried out yet.

Trinitron
Dragon

Post by Trinitron »

Yes, I use :(
Thanks for advice. You can then to find any works TP's at yourself and here to lay out them? (mods and maps) *

I reinstall BoD, by Codemasters,

-load prosperoarena1 - error "Player1 not declair in pj.py
-load prosperoarena3 - On half of loading of a card, game begins - the naked card without all subjects and opponents.

Can you will give version Bod, with the established fashions? Or it is too impudent for my part :) :(

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

That is better.[:D] At least no crashes....

Before I go further, can I ask if you heve installed the patch?

You can d/l it here:

http://www.petrbnsfineart.com/bladestuf ... DPatch.zip

Trinitron
Dragon

Post by Trinitron »

Hi prospero![:)]

Yes, i installed bod (download torrent file, named Severance.Blade.Of.Darkness._PC_._MULTI3_._EN.FR.IT[www.btmon.com)).
Installed patch, BODLoader 0.5a, Talksystem, Allies.

I tried to put your fashions - all with a mistake... (I Am afraid, that simply version BOD is not that, which is there some lines in notebooks are corrected from the company which had published the game, therefore and.. (

Hmm, i d/l your EBPatch - start file blace.exe - error: no disc insert.
The disk i've got is not present before demands stood patch (http://rampage.bigtruck-canada.ca/patch.html) - crack no-cd. There all normal, only no fashions were started..

ADD:

I d/l normal BOD.exe, use patch, BODLoader, all mods.
Give we shall return to with what I have begun, namely, whether you here can lay out fashions and models from TP which I have initially asked..

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

HI Trinitron!
Sory all my old staff is not on my site because not enougth space, and it's not some good mods.[V]

Hi Pro![:D]

I have work on some new tools for max 8 and 2.5, to help me to create lots of new characters:
In Max 8 I convert all NWN mdl character files and I can make mix with alls the members, (heads,pelvis,chest,feets,helms,etc...), afther I auto convert the textures in shorter name (for not lose informations when export in 3ds)
In Max 2.5 I import the 3ds file and apply a textures converter to get the right textures librairy.
With this way alls the members have a separate textures called like headChar.tga, legChar.tga, etc... (Char is the name of the model limit 4 letters)

So look theses pictures:

Trinitron
Dragon

Post by Trinitron »

Hi Tp!
Really, to me has answered itself TP, I do not trust.[:D]

Excellent news. Whether it is possible to wait, in the near future, from you any new mods? Tell, whether any project is planned from you?

Now I study in construction of maps for BOD if I shall normally understand I shall try to do new fashions (as there is a desire and aspiration). Now I study tutorials by prospero and Tp.
Thanks, that you still is and have not forgotten this game.[:)]

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

HI Tri,

I'm working on new mods inspired from Lance Dragnon adventure, but take long time.

I'm in holiday from 3 weeks, and I'll not have internet, so don't wory if I not reply.

bye bye!!!