News: Character Creations

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: prospero, Ade

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Hello Axle Stone !

A map already existing , it's a mod call NewPersoTP !
You will found some of new characters

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/tptptmods/Files ... ersoTP.zip

For install : unzip the pack and put the folder in BoadLoader/Mods and start the game; Mods , Setup , Options , choose your player , and start !

Have good game !

Kross !

To make new animations is possible just with max , but very hard to do it realist , RebelAct team have used motion capture to make the original animations .

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

[8)] I think I read somewhere that there are some ready made animation files that you can use in max. Or maybe I dreamt it....

Axle Stone
Whelp

Post by Axle Stone »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">

A map already existing , it's a mod call NewPersoTP !
You will found some of new characters
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Ok TPTPT, i check this tonight? just downloading.Although i formatted my HDD, BOD is still there exist, nothing more !![;)]
but now BOD in not correctly installed, do you think i need to reinstall it?
Btw, are you are you professional programmer, or simply do some Great work for BOD, like uncle Pro?[:D]
sorry for my bad english.

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Hello Axle Stone !

I think you need to reintall BodLoader correctly , if not you risk to have bug .

I'm not professional programmer , I just like create or modified news things .

Axle Stone
Whelp

Post by Axle Stone »

Ok then, This is it!
I spent for your map some time, and itâ€

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Hello Axe Stone ,
You can found the key in the ruins ( cemetary ) look this picture on the wall !

About the key in air in the water pool , you don't need this key , no funtion attribute , I forget to delete it !

About the Slow frame near boat or in the ruins , it's not your PC it's because the player look ( in long distance ) the castle and see lots of bad details make when I have build the castle ( lines in the sky )
So nothing to do !

Axle Stone
Whelp

Post by Axle Stone »

Still as i said, this Golden Key Don"t open damn door with creatures,,,Agrhhhh!!
But i like your style of mapping designer..

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Tank you Axle Stone ![:)]

I have test the Golden Key open the door OK for me , so i don't know why it don't run for you .[}:)]
So nothing new in this room , just some salamanders who will kill you ![;)]

Axle Stone
Whelp

Post by Axle Stone »

Well, next..
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Known Bugs.......
Sometime near the BowBalista WarMachine the game crash for moment don't know why ! So make a save game before go near ! <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
I can"t believe it, but situation very strange: [:o)]

- when playing as Amazon, <b>saves works fine</b>, but near ballista game freezes.

- when playing as Carmon-barbarian,knight,and Crysania , <b>saves not works</b>!! [:(!] , but near ballista everything is fine!! [:0]

Btw, how do disable intro??
And how many polygons, for example, Carmon, consist of?
Are in the map ability do drop bow?

Anyways, you did much work..how many days you spent in creating of this mod ?( with cup of tea at your pc ?[:D]

Thanks for your replies and awaiting for future projects from you!![:)]

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Axle Stone ,

For save the game you should look in the forder ( C:\Codemasters\Severance\Lib ) if there have SaveGame.py file .
If you don't have you can found it in the folder ( C:\Codemasters\Severance\BODLoader\Mods\NewPersoTP\NewPersoTP ) and make a copy to Lib folder .

For pass the intro , open Cfg file in Maps folder and at the end of file add # at the start of the end line like this :

#Bladex.AddScheduledFunc(Bladex.GetTime(),ejecutab1,())

How many time i have pass ? I don't know , i have made the castle a few years ago and stop and i have take it for made this map and make the codes ( codes take me 4 hours per day during one mounth ).

I nevers try to find why in blade we can't drop bow , good question !

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

[8)] Just for the record. The ballista works fine for me with Zoe.

btw. TP, I think I can add a few refinements to it so that you can aim it and also attach the string to the arm.
Can I have the max file Plzzzzzzzzzzzz[:X]

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Hello Pro !

I just send you the BowBallista max file [;)]

Axle Stone
Whelp

Post by Axle Stone »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
For pass the intro , open Cfg file in Maps folder and at the end of file add # at the start of the end line like this :

#Bladex.AddScheduledFunc(Bladex.GetTime(),ejecutab1,())

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Well, this string seems can be found in Bodloader/Mods/NewPersoTP/NewPersoTP/cfg.py
Why we can"t change simply in this file Intro settings, and it only could be done in Maps-folder??

For example, if we change #Bladex.AddScheduledFunc(Bladex.GetTime(),ejecutab<b>0</b>,()),
should it works?? [?]

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Axle Stone ,

You can change Cfg in Mods folder but after for it run you will must unintall the mod and reintall it for it work , so if you change just in map you don't have to unintall and reintall !

In Cfg.py if you change " ejecutab1 " by "ejecutab0" you risk to have an error or big bug because " ejecutab1 " is a function and ejecutab0 is maybe not exiting function or not appropriate at this step .

put # at the start of a line said after # it's some comments and the engine pass the line .[;)]

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

TP has been very busy with new chars.[:)]

Down boy.[B)]