News: Character Creations

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: prospero, Ade

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Wowweeeeee!!![:D]Bring it on.

I (or better still TP[;)]) can do the skeleton. Is the model fully UV mapped? I am crap at doing that.[:I]

I somewhat put the Wizard project on hold, but I did a lot of work on his attacks and stuff. Even built him a house.

Jgun
Whelp

Post by Jgun »

UV wha? (bet that answers your question ^^). Anywho, I'm just waiting on touch-ups for his skin which should be along very soon.

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

They may be little but these boys will fight anything.[:0]

** Jgun. Don't worry about skin details too much.[;)]

Squaaaaaaaaaad.........shun!

Jgun
Whelp

Post by Jgun »

Oh don't worry, I do not and I will not ;).

Argoon
Dragon

Post by Argoon »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Jgun</i>

Hey, a couple months ago somebody from here contacted me on ModDB and asked me to make a wizard model for BoD for them. Well I know it took awhile, but the model is finally ready to go. It is just a model at the moment, no bones or animations. I was going to wait for someone who knows something about BoD models to give me the info on that first (preferably either the guy who asked me to make the model or the guy who was going to implement it in his mod). But at any rate the hard part is done.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

That was me, but i can´t help you that is the job for Uncle Pro or TPTP [:)]. And thanks for the model any new caracter is all ways welcome.

Jgun
Whelp

Post by Jgun »

ETA on skin: Late Monday. So expect full model by Tuesday. :)

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Hello every body ![8D]

Jgun, I can help you for new models , please visit this link http://tptpt.bigtruck-canada.ca/
If you want you can send me the mesh model and textures and I can finalise your model [;)].

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

TP.
New Giant model works great. I think I will work on his skin texture a bit and fool around with his attacks to make his behaviour more individual.

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Pro,

I have made 3 new Civil man models (from NWN),i will send you them , again lot model to build [;)]

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

I have made Gogo a nice new hi-res texture and sharpened up details and made him more hairy. Also enormous club.[B)]

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Pro the last Civil man models I have made :

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

[:p] TP. I have lost count of the number of new models you have made. There must be 100+ by now. (not counting objects[;)]).

They work very well with the BOD engine.
Using them in groups still gives a satisfactory framerate, even in
slightly laggy areas>>>>>

Jgun
Whelp

Post by Jgun »

I guess I was in over my head with the skins. If anybody wants the model just ask, but the skin is never coming methinks. I just can't find a good way to make one from scratch.

tptpt
Dragon

Post by tptpt »

Hi Jgun,

I know is not easy to build new character[xx(], it take long times for build my first playable model.[:)]

So you can send me your 3d model and texture, I will finalise it.[;)]

Jgun
Whelp

Post by Jgun »

Well I posted that last message in a flurry of anger and frustration. Afterwards I took another stab at it and got reasonably close. You can check him out @ http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33454093/ .

tptpt what format do you want him in when I send him to ya?