FugitiveIII

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: prospero, Ade

mikros
Dragon

Post by mikros »

So it was there all the time[}:)]. In my defense I have to say that it blends a bit with the snow and there was a wasted ork with his stuff lying around next to it. ^^u

Well, I finished the map. Excellent work once again. Btw, I also liked how there were a number of enemies you were not suppossed to fight. After you've found some almost unbeatable enemies you wonder if you should also retreat when you find the next.

Here is the key I talked about. I asume it's some glitch? There is no apparent use to it, and I can't take it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/ ... llaves.jpg

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Glad you enjoyed it.[:D] And no <i>serious</i> bugs.

I can't think what that 'key' is. It doesn't even look like a key. It is probably something that was meant to be hidden but wasn't, in fact it could be the yo-yo skels spare head.[B)]. There is another funny bug around that area. In a saved game you can hear a gurgling sound.
BOD does odd things.[8)]

leonil7
Hatchling

Post by leonil7 »

Prospero thanks for all your Mods! F1,F2,F3 and the latest which is Ascension. I have been playing this game since it was released years ago. All other games have come and gone, but I always kept a copy of BOD with me wherever i go (country i work) just to pass those extra lazy time. Except for F2, I haven't really finished F1 (cant find 2 more keys of the big door) and F3 (cant find the elephant figurine). Maybe i'll try a different character and see how it works. i'm always playing sargon ... seems we are about the same age and i like his combo swordplay like his making good dance moves on the floor, and perhaps 10 yrs later i'll be playing the dwarf :)

Im looking forward to F4. Thanks a lot !!!!!!

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

[:D] Thanks for those kind words...

I haven't played FIII for a while. Not sure I can remember it all. I think when you get the Falcon statue, the Dwarf on the balcony will point in it's general direction during the conversation and give you the Observatory key. When you find the Observatory gate there is a long staircase with some skels. At the top is a wounded Dwarf. He has the Elephant(I think).[:I]