FugitiveIII

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: prospero, Ade

esfumato
Dragon

Post by esfumato »

Fugitive III: The Mountain Scantuary, is now available at Fileplanet

Dericious
Whelp

Post by Dericious »

Hi Prospero!

This post of yours is something that i have waited a long time :).

I just Clicked download link on your website..So I'll be having some serious fun tonight if I am able to find time.Or atleast tomorrow then if I can't manage today.. You know, this will definitely ruin my begining at the university, but what the hell how often do new bod goodies get released ;)

boupas
Hatchling

Post by boupas »

I noticed another minor bug at the point where a dwarf tells you to blow up the passage with a fire arrow.If you don't approach the dwarf and he doesn't talk to you and you go straight to the passage you have to blow up, the two trolls are frozen.Maybe you should put the dwarf in such a place where you cannot pass him without talking to him.

esfumato
Dragon

Post by esfumato »

Prospero What do you think to Post Fugitive III: The mountain Scantuary at "MOD Database NEWS".

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

I don't see why not.[:D]

Will you do it or shall I?

esfumato
Dragon

Post by esfumato »

I will send you an email for information.

IronLord
Whelp

Post by IronLord »

(removed by me)
All problems have gone. I am able to play F3 now [:)]

IronLord
Whelp

Post by IronLord »

(removed by me)

Dericious
Whelp

Post by Dericious »

This is topic probably the best place to ask help.

Anyhow so far olaying f3 has been a wonderfull experience.I really love snowy settings:).Everything has been quite fun, but now i'm stuck.Let me explain my situation.

Actually i do not know what to do.Currently i've found the wounded knight. And it seems that the only route is to go downstairs where those firemonsters are.Only problem is that I hardly do any damage against them! Ice sword deals only two damage and my trusty great mace seven. So really am I supposed to kill those firedemons whose attack deal massive damage or is there an other route or option? I tried to bypass them alltogether but it seems that the road is blocked at the other end.

edit: I tried beating those monsters once again without much of success.Dunno if i'm just a terrible bod-player, but those beings seem to be nearly impossible to kill because my weapons deal so little damage.

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Have you restored the 4 statues to the Shrine?

You need the blessing of Ianna to defeat the demons of the underworld.

[:p]

Dericious
Whelp

Post by Dericious »

oh thanks for the hint :)

Where is this shrine? Is it inside the room where the poissoneus skeletons were? :)

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Above it.[;)]

A Knight holds the Key to the door that leads to it.

Axle Stone
Whelp

Post by Axle Stone »

Yes, just completed the map, it seems problem with ending flying dragon now solved.Game finishes normally, without any crashing on dektop, like it was in Beta FIII.

IronLord
Whelp

Post by IronLord »

I got stuck and dunno what to do. I have reached the prison of the dwarves right after the two Chaos Knights, which I have slain. They have no key. Hector tells me there is a beast to be bet behind the metal door to my right. But I dunno how to open that door (one has a lock - but I haven't got the key, the other has neither lock nor lever).

Is it a bug?: In the area where the snow troll gets beheaded by a dragon there are two other dragons standing on the floor. Are they meant to remain there?

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Quote:

"I will see if I can open the door. A few good thumps should attract the monsters attention."

Clues are in the texts IL.[;)] If in doubt, hit something.[:D]

As for the wyverns, sometimes the trigger sector doesn't work. They have been standing in there for two years, so maybe they froze up.