FugitiveIII

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: prospero, Ade

brian
Dragon

Post by brian »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I have had reports of crashing during the wyvern scene before, but it has never done this with me. It is right at the end of the map so there is no more play anyway. Can you tell me the exact point at which the crash happened? Was it directly after the wyvern dropped the map but before he lifted off? Or was it when he was flying?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

The game crashed for me here as well. The wyvern drops the map, flies toward the horizon,then...crash to desktop. I'm using version 1.1 of your map.

That aside, a bloody brilliant piece of work prospero. On top of your design and scripting skills, you also created a great story.
We bodders are fortunate to have someone of your talent making quality work like this.[:)]

<i>btw, I figured out how you did the night/day transition... but I'll never tell[:p]</i>

Quick Ben
Hatchling

Post by Quick Ben »

Hi [:)]

This is my first post here, but I've been lurking about since Fugitive II. I just finished F III and wanted to express my gratitude to Prospero for making such great mods! As has already been said, it's not only the level design (which is excellent in itself), but also the story and the general atmosphere...I sure hope you'll continue with the Fugitive series, Prospero...

best wishes,

Ben

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Thank you muchly for those kind words.[:)]

I wish I knew why the wyvern causes crashes with some folks and is OK with others. Weird things happen sometimes.......[:(]

FIV is in progress.[8)]

Rampage
Dragon

Post by Rampage »

@Pro If it possible, please, send 1 or more pics from F4 and storyline. It will be as AD on my site. Remember, we wait [:)]

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Will do.[:D]

klawz
Whelp

Post by klawz »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by prospero</i>
FIV is in progress.[8)]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Anything that needs testing yet?[:D]

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

FIV pt1 is built and most of the gameplay done. There are some dialogue still to write but it is mostly playable. I just need to scipt the end fight and it will be ready for testing.[:D]

pts 2 and 3 need more work.[;)]

esfumato
Dragon

Post by esfumato »

For fugitive 4 do some screenshots and a text to do a new to post in Mod Data base site.

sgi1981
Dragon

Post by sgi1981 »

From the very beginning of game, as soon as I begin to pass a map
It is impossible to me dialogue with first gnom (Dwarf).
When I come to gnom (Dwarf), on the screen only two lines in the middle occur and gnom (Dwarf) comes nearer to me slightly and after that it(he) is silent.
Without this dialogue can not attack orcs.
And I can not pass a map further.

I have established both path and BodLoader, then Fugitive II and Fugitive III.

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

Have you got the TalkSystem installed?

It comes with MoriaMod map 'The Last Bridge'

Myke47
Hatchling

Post by Myke47 »

Ehi Prospero, can we wait to a fugitive IV?[:D]

sgi1981
Dragon

Post by sgi1981 »

I have TalkSystem and established MoriaMod

I completely have reinstalled BLADE. Has established Ã

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Post by prospero »

OK.

The first caption: "Come closer so I can see you", is not linked to the Talk System. It is triggered by stepping into the sector at the front of the Inn. To 'Talk' to Henry the innkeeper you must move closer to him. Most conversations are initiated by the NPC's 'See' function and should start if you move to within 3 meters or so, but sometimes you have to move about in front of the NPC to get it to start. (I think Dwarfs are a little near-sighted. [8D]).

sgi1981
Dragon

Post by sgi1981 »

I made the hero approached to the dwarf in general closely, so they together began to press against each other, but all the same any conversation was not.
In previous Fugitive - FUGITIVE I, FUGITIVE II the system of conversation worked faultlessly.
In general, I have Russian version BLADE.
The Russian version can than that differs from English so, what not all works?

Rampage
Dragon

Post by Rampage »

@Pro I don`t know that you have understood, but it`s only his machine-translator[:D] my is some better[:D]