MAX SCRIPTS FOR BLADE

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:47 pm

Hi tptpt.[8D]

I will tell to you one is an addition, the addition which has won as is better for Blade of Darkness in 2008. Simply excellent work.

On by everything, it would be desirable to note separately for ".MAX" file NWNHumanWing and ElemWater.
At once I will ask, for the first you are going to try to write in the future animation for flight NWNHumanWing? For me it is very important, I do not wish to be receded from the idea. Itself, I only study in it to understand, but it to me still for a long time will be not on force. Thanks for tuts.

And still, in TPBladeToolsChar_M25 SO MUCH new models, that simply eyes do not believe, that they see it for BOD. Once again - perfectly work.

** Nice new vampire test.[:D]

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:53 am

Thank you Trinitron![:D]

I think with my tools you will be able to convert NWN's Anims, so to fly in BOD I don't know if it's possible to make good things, the way is in coding[;)]

In the next tutorials:
Custom NWN's models, convert NWN's model and Anims ![:p]

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:39 pm

You could tell in detail (or to make video-tutorial.[8)]) what actions should be made consistently. And in detail to explain\show, that it is necessary to do what to create ".BOD" a file of monster SpiderWoman?
How to import icons.

I have started SpiderWoman. Has pressed AutoWorkSpiderWoman - all has begun to unite. Further I wish to make export - it is impossible.

btw, at me already two times hanged 3DSMAX2.5 during performance AutoWork's. I do not know with what it is connected. It can be as one of bugs of your script? Though the error specifies on 3dsmax.exe

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:38 pm

Trinitron,

You must have install the Bod plugings for Max 2.5, you also must create a Staff Folder, use Char editor in the start of Tutor ExempleSuite1.
For your first test use humain Exemple !!! Please !!! SpiderWoman is one of the more complex, the Icon tool is adjust correcly for humain.The icon will be add directly in your StaffFolder for example Pig: C:\Codemasters\Severance\MyNuStaffPig\NUFiles\NUIcons\Pig_NIcon.bmp

Please Make a humain with the sample in first and tell me if it's run correcly!!![;)]
When you press AutoWork please wait cause it's make lots of modification on each parts of model, so time depend of your system.(Look Process info Ready/Working...)

I will make other Video Tutor, I think if you look it seriously it's OK.

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:12 pm

TPTPT.[:D]

I at last have made all as well as was in your old tut CharTools.

The directory with my name was created.
Has started. Has come into game. All OK, but.

At me two questions:

1) When you choose a map in yours tut on this place:

You have chosen there Desert_M13. All OK. There you come into game and at you not Desert_M13 a map, and your map, which big without walls.
I as do all, I put Desert_M13 a mao. OK, I Compile. I come into game - writes an error about Player1 in pj.py. It is fine. I do all anew, but I choose map BagnacColise (This map was made by you?[8)]) I Compile. I come into game - has come. And here that I see:

2) In what my error?

Here my work: http://trinitron.gamekuba.ru/stafftrini ... nitron.rar
(sorry, Very big archive, 30 MB.[B)])
Please check up it and tell what not so.

Simply remarkable your script, is easily acquired at presence tuts.[8D]

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:38 pm

Trinitron,

For Desert_M13, I have not the LED MP file so I have put a basic map, so you can replace MapTrinitron.bw by the desert.bw file from Desert_M13 folder and rename it to MapTrinitron.bw, And not compile!!!
you must also copy in pj.py the char.Position from Desert map.

So for the bug you have when load the map, it's because you have not edit correcly the CharType "Resistance" you have not press "Get all of stats", and the resistances make bugs so you can remove the last line of C:\Codemasters\Severance\MyNuStaffTrinitron\NUFiles\NUTrinitron_NStuff\NUCharTypesTrn.py to debug, or rededit Chartype with max tools

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:37 pm

Hi tptpt.

I have made as well as you have told, but, during creation there was an error at closing ' RunWizChar ' tablets.

Has come into game:

Why I do not have now a tablet around - def, pow, level, life?
As it can be corrected.[B)]

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:07 pm

Hi Trinitron,

Do you have a Widget error in the console ?
Maybe you have installed Sword&More mod, so try to press F12 Key!
I never had probem

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:11 am

I did not put it the MOD (SwordandMore.)
Has now put - all exactly.

I have removed all a file of the map - have not helped.
But, an input of performance of work in Max 2.5 I had an error, it has not affected a course of performance of work, but there can be in it a business?

prospero, can be you know as to correct it?[:I]

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:43 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Trinitron</i>

I have made as well as you have told, but, during creation there was an error at closing ' RunWizChar ' tablets.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Sory I have not read corecly your first line.[xx(]
So when you have an error durrind the TPBladeTool process you can see the debug errors in a file, so just go at the end of the Tool Panel and press button "Open Error File to Debug" and look the Ends Lines Error.

Please Show me this file, I will find the solution ![;)]

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:46 am

Hi tptpt.[:)]

This? In "Open Error File to Debug":

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last): File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 72, in createfiles File "Scripts\Startup\d\NuFiles/WriteNUDirectoryStaff.py", line 195, in ? makedirs(directorB+'NU'+PlayerName+'Stuff') File "os.pyo", line 159, in makedirs OSError: [Errno 17] File exists: 'C:\\Codemasters\\Severance/MyNuStaffTrinitron/NUFiles/NUTrinitron_NStuff' Traceback (most recent call last): File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 72, in createfiles File "Scripts\Startup\d\NuFiles/WriteNUDirectoryStaff.py", line 195, in ? makedirs(directorB+'NU'+PlayerName+'Stuff') File "os.pyo", line 159, in makedirs OSError: [Errno 17] File exists: 'C:\\Codemasters\\Severance/MyNuStaffTrinitron/NUFiles/NUTrinitron_NStuff' Traceback (most recent call last): File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 72, in createfiles File "Scripts\Startup\d\NuFiles/WriteNUDirectoryStaff.py", line 195, in ? makedirs(directorB+'NU'+PlayerName+'Stuff') File "os.pyo", line 159, in makedirs OSError: [Errno 17] File exists: 'C:\\Codemasters\\Severance/MyNuStaffTrinitron/NUFiles/NUTrinitron_NStuff'

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Ok I know what you have do:
You have create a char in the folder 'C:\\Codemasters\\Severance/MyNuStaffTrinitron', and after you have try to create the same Char in the same folder: so it's impossible, so you have to remove the folder "MyNuStaffTrinitron" and recreate it again.
If you have to recreate a char in same folder you have to use an other char name and short name.
If you have jst to modifie CharType (empale, vernon, etc ...) use just Char type editor see Picture joint.
I will try to correct it in the next version.

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:08 pm

Hi tptpt.[:D]

I have made a new a map. Has set other name. A name - Warrior.

All OK.[:)]

To download a map it is possible here: http://trinitron.gamekuba.ru/stafftrini ... arrior.rar

I have removed last map.
Check up please, whether all there is correct.

It would be good, if you have created then tuts, on your scripts. Namely on: "Loadr Char and Anim Builder", "Load MaterialTool".

Please, write how to do correctly monsters. Tell on any an example or videotuts?

By the way, it is possible to make through your script, what I could play for example for golem, a dragon, SpiderWoman? If yes, tell more in detail as.

I never played other characters, it would be interesting to me. Or at least tell, how it is possible to create monsters.
This script simply unique. If to clean a defect, to add still models in tools there will be a masterpiece.

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:14 am

Hi Trinitron,[;)]

Good job, I have not test your map yet, so later!

For next step you can test dragon, it's the same way, for spiderwoman use Loth instead of spiderwoman, because risk of bug, (Loth=spiderwoman), for golem the way change a little because you have to build special weapon, so I will make a little video[;)]
For the anims and materials tools, I will made a tutor later (if time this week end)
I don't understand what you wan't to say :"<font color="red">This script simply unique. If to clean a defect, to add still models in tools there will be a masterpiece.</font id="red">"

Dragon Picture:

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:57 am

Good morning tptpt.[8)]

Thanks you. I will check up the test of a dragon in the evening. And I am assured that I about it will have errors and questions.

Pictures armor it is not necessary any to give for Dragon? That is to do as No_Armor?

About my phrase, I had in view of when you will correct an error about which it was told above, about this:

Code: Select all

Traceback (most recent call last): File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 72, in createfiles File "Scripts\Startup\d\NuFiles/WriteNUDirectoryStaff.py", line 195, in ? makedirs(directorB+'NU'+PlayerName+'Stuff') File "os.pyo", line 159, in makedirs OSError: [Errno 17] File etc...

I have praised your work once again, as this script simply masterpiece for those who tries to make independently new characters for future mods.[;)]

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”