MAX SCRIPTS FOR BLADE

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:49 pm

For Armor pictures, if you put NoArmor, you will have error at the end of CharWizard, but it not a problem,it don't afect the staff:

<font color="red">Traceback (most recent call last):
File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 1383, in GetBitmap
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getCharIcon_LBitmap'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 1383, in GetBitmap
File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 1426, in GetBitmap
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getCharIcon_MBitmap'
File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 1426, in GetBitmap
File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 1476, in GetBitmap
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getCharIcon_FBitmap'
File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 1476, in GetBitmap
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getCharIcon_FBitmap'
File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 1586, in GetBitmap
File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 1586, in GetBitmap
File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 1619, in GetBitmap
File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 1619, in GetBitmap
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'getCharIcon_LBitmap'</font id="red">

For the other error
<font color="red">Traceback (most recent call last):
File "BagnacCharWiz.py", line 72, in createfiles
File "Scripts\Startup\d\NuFiles/WriteNUDirectoryStaff.py", line 195, in ?
makedirs(directorB+'NU'+PlayerName+'Stuff')
File "os.pyo", line 159, in makedirs
OSError: [Errno 17] File</font id="red">
I have not find solution at the moment, and I don't think is possible[:(!]So it's not a big problem because it's logic you can't create the same model in the same staff![;)]

So for dragon, I'm sure no problem.[:D]

For Golem, when you have autowork and autoexport the Golem,you have to create new empty file and press Sample GlolemWeapon file, and autowork golemWeapon or golemWeapon fire and auto export Weapon!

Ps: If you want modifie a model already create you don't need to rebuild all, you have just to rebuil the 3d mesh and AutoWork and AutoExport IT[;)]

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:42 pm

I try to create a dragon, but at me leaves nothing.
What I should do? On steps.

Here my courses, in pictures.

Further edited the resistibility table etc.

OMG.[8D]

I did, hour has spent what to make screenshots, I start that I have made (and I do and I start time 15) and I see.......

The gnome costs, and there are two dragons further! One my ally, other opponent, WORKS, MAGIC.[:D]

I so did all? I DO NOT TRUST.[:D]

Dragons simply marvellous, I in delight![:0]

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:58 pm

Hi TP.[8D]

At me again a problem.

When I appoint icons to character NWNHuman WIng, shows here it:

I press continuen, writes:

And as a result such tablet turns out:

When I start to do AutoWork - 3DMAX hangs. It is necessary to do nothing how to close the program through the dispatcher of problems. Such error each time arises.
I so have understood, the program refers to a place where there is either no folder, or a file in it accordingly. How to resolve a problem?

** Still there is no such function as "AutoWork Loth"

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Hi Trinitron,

I know for the NWNwing humain, I have to rebuild the sample cause of textures and also so many polygons(wings)[}:)] so later i will do it !!![;)]

About Loth AutoWork, you right, so you can use SpiderWomen AutoWork on SampleLoth, It should run (not sure)

The tutor For Create new Race with new anim is finish, I have again to build the update tools.

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi tptpt.

I think, that it to you should be corrected.

- To add "AutoWork Loth" (Because if to do AutoWork SpiderWoman - that on a map will appear SpiderWoman with bad structures.[B)])

- In a window "CharEdt" to add the following, at line where it is written "here".

There such list. It seems to me, that it will be more convenient to distribute so (there there are no lines.)

<font color="red">Red</font id="red"> allocates that it is necessary to add here in the list and in AutoWork.

<font color="yellow">Yellow</font id="yellow"> - my question, whether they will be yellow? Well and whether will be still any.

I ask, change the name for names more low, the name in that place where on a screenshot at me it is written "here".

Code: Select all

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --- Human's --- Knight_N Amazon_N Barbarian_N Dwarf_N <font color="red">IrlchDwarf_N VMBlackKinght_N MilitiaGirl_N</font id="red"> NWNHuman_N (NWNHuman Base) NWNHumanAngel_N (NWNHuman Wing) Ninja_N (Who it?) NinjaGirl_N (Who it?) Cavalier_N --- Monster's --- Loth_N ElemWather_N <font color="yellow">ElemFire_N? ElemFly_N? ElemEarth_N?</font id="yellow"> SpiderWoman_N LitleDemon_N Demon_N DemonBig_N Troll_N Dragon_N <font color="red">Tashikess_N</font id="red"> --- Myth Monster's --- C_Minotaur_N Minotaur_N Centaur_N --- Golem's --- GolemClay_N GolemStone_N GolemIce_N GolemMetal_N --- Dinosaur's --- Allosaurus_N --- Wild Animal's --- Bulette_N Basilisk_N Bird_N Bear_N Cat_N Crocoodile_N Deer_N Rat_N Deveour_N Shark_N SharkSword_N SharkHammer_N Snake_N --- Pet Animal's --- Cat_N Dog_N --- Insect Animal's --- Beetle_N Spider_N --- Fam Animal's --- Cow_N Chevre_N Chicken_N Mule_N Pig_N (An example: "--- Fam Animal's ---" It to add as an inactive line that would be easier to be guided if it is possible.) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did almost all works. It is impossible to me such as works of a Minotaur and LitleDemon. Comes into game, but the black screen (the sound is, images are not present).

As, please add those files, that I have allocated yellow in AutoWork. You and know it I think, but I am simple as wished to help to bring to you work to perfection.[;)]

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:26 pm

Trinitron,

For Loth you can use AutoWorkSpiderWoman, cause is the same structure!!! I have tested !!![:D]

So for the Red/Yellow, if a type is not in the list box, it's not realy a problem, because you can write the type in the left text box
So in next version it will be modifie, maybe not with ---Animaltype--- cause not sure is possible[;)]
So in next version there have a tool helper to say which AutoWork you must use

For your problem in game with littledemon and minotaur, are you sure the player is not in a wall or in floor??? (cheek in pj.py)

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:11 pm

Now Pachs 1.2.1, for versions 1.2.0:

TPBladeToolsChar for Max 2.5:
Version 1.2.0: http://tptpt.bigtruck-canada.ca/MaxTool ... ar_M25.exe
Patch1.2.1:http://tptpt.bigtruck-canada.ca/MaxTool ... h1.2.1.exe

BladeTools (Collection of utilities need for Max8):
Version 1.2.0: http://tptpt.bigtruck-canada.ca/MaxTool/BladeTools.exe

TPBladeCharEditorTools for Max8:
Version 1.2.0: http://tptpt.bigtruck-canada.ca/MaxTool ... ols_M8.exe

Tutorial for Build new race convert anims from NWN:
http://tptpt.bigtruck-canada.ca/TutorNe ... wChar.html

Others Tools:(others versions dont run correctly with my tools)
Python 2.4: http://www.python.org/ftp/python/2.4/python-2.4.msi
Py2exe for Python 2.4 (compiler): http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=607139

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:15 pm

TP,

I have established your updatings, certainly it would be desirable to learn. That has been added in them. OK.

When I make all process and I reach, where it is necessary to do AutoWork, I press AutoWork - all OK.

But, after all - I come into game and I see here SpiderWoman in the earth (as though it is supposed that it will be Loth, but there SpiderWoman.)

About a Minotaur, I come into game and here that shows (is audible only growl minotaur.) Very strange, I did all as usually, but here at me leaves as the character himself minotaur, because of it and here such glitches

Tutor. Has looked quickly, personally for me it will be very difficult to assort it, but I will understand. Thanks you, are visible, that work simply catastrophically heavy. And it all of you, amazingly

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:12 pm

tptpt, please up![:)]

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:59 am

Hi Trinitron!

For the SpiderWomen, it's a problem of animation, I have never find the solution, I think it's cause of the leg go up than the pelvis, the system think one foot sould be on floor.

For minotaur black window in map, it's the position of the player is not good: go to pj.py and replace the player line by:
<font color="red">char=Bladex.CreateEntity("Player1","Amazon_N", -83243,-1685,-127941, "Person")</font id="red">
it will corrected in the next version[;)]

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:14 am

Hi tptpt.[8D]

OK, thanks you.
Please check and fix it minotaur, centavour.
and fix NWN Human base (!), NWN Wing, ElemWather please.[:I]

And, maybe, you create new perso - Necromancer (need fot my mod...) and Lich (analog werewolf - two forms {human\werewolf}, transformations by Necromancer.)

Please, .. (No rush.)

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Sun May 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Chating up. Hi TP.[:D]

I have found one detail which to you should be corrected in your mods. It is necessary to you in all your automatic program which generates your mods for the test for maps the following file. This file is to the address:

//...//Codemasters//Severance//TPNuStaff ***//NUFiles//EBrowserTP.py
When it was created EBrowser, in it small errors c have been admitted by the register of letters which do not allow to add 5 objects in game some. As my practice has shown, these objects are important practically for everyone a mod. I write it, as I use the card instead of maps by TP what to use EBrowser by TP as there there are more than possibilities, it is more convenient.
Find these lines and correct them on the normal.

List.insert ('end', "Naturaleza - Gema<font color="red">A</font id="red">zul") = List.insert ('end', "Naturaleza - Gema<font color="yellow">a</font id="yellow">zul") List.insert ('end', "Arquitectura - Adoquin<font color="red">P</font id="red">ulsador") = List.insert ('end', "Arquitectura - Adoquin<font color="yellow">p</font id="yellow">ulsador") List.insert ('end', "Arquitectura - Reja<font color="red">s</font id="red">") = List.insert ('end', "Arquitectura - Reja") List.insert ('end', "Luces - Braseroara<font color="red">¤</font id="red">a") = List.insert ('end', "Luces - Braseroara<font color="yellow">c</font id="yellow">a") List.insert ('end', "Luces - Lamparatecho ") - (it is necessary ('end', "Luces - Lamparatecho")

btw. Prospero and so, can be to correct this defect and to let out updated version EBrowser?[8)] Only in this version to add EBrowser by TP in which will be added new objects TP and new monsters by TP who are. Still there it is possible to add all new objects by Prospero and new monsters by Prospero. Excuse for my english dude.[:I]

tptpt
Dragon

Postby tptpt » Mon May 18, 2009 7:14 am

Hi Trinitron,
I have correct this bug, it's also in the original EBrowser, so replace this file in <font color="red">C:\3DSMAX2.5\SCRIPTS\STARTUP\d\NuFiles</font id="red">
by this file:http://tptpt.bigtruck-canada.ca/MaxTool ... rTPxEnd.py

For add Prospero enemy you have to update end list in C:\Codemasters\Severance\MyNuStaffSkeCrown\NUFiles\EBrowserTP\ListHumainEnemy.py
also add .bod objects or enemy in NU3DObjsTP or NU3DCharsTP folder, and NUBOD.py and NUMMP.py.
So still a problem cause you have to create also all the references/staff files for enemy etc ...

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Tue May 19, 2009 10:00 am

Hi TP.

Thanks you for help. All works as it is OK. If to a smog I can be I try to make the updated version Entity Browser that it would be same improved as yours. However, if I can understand yours... I Wait for your new version TPBladeTools.[8)]

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:40 pm

TP wake UP.[}:)][}:)][}:)]

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”