Severance at Mod DataBase.

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Two years ago I created in my forum section for Blade. What would there acrobystitis my translated tuts. Either way, I translated all the tut scripts by Prospero. Maybe someone someday will add them where you want. Let them be there, too.

http://www.gamekuba.ru/smf/index.php?topic=130.0

From time to time I corrected the translation.

esfumato
Dragon

Postby esfumato » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:53 am

I can't understand anything about Russian, because the "symbols" are all diferent from the west european ones. I can do a copy paste, but could not correct the mistakes.

TRINITON: You should register your mod too. But don't upload screenshots with World of War Craft stuff, because WoW is very easy to recognize.

I will find someone to do your images for the menus.

Trinitron
Dragon

Postby Trinitron » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:36 am

Hi Esfumato.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by esfumato</i>
TRINITON: You should register your mod too. But don't upload screenshots with World of War Craft stuff, because WoW is very easy to recognize.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I'll try to do it later. You can upload all my translated tuts, but that would then I could edit them on the site moddb? Maybe later I make mini-vidio for my Necromancer mod.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by esfumato</i>
I will find someone to do your images for the menus.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You can find it? Because I already use in their mod two scales of WoW. If you find another sample (10 cells), then I'll be very grateful to you.[:)]

esfumato
Dragon

Postby esfumato » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:52 am

Send me the images, maybe I can do one with images from BOD. I will post something on mod database maybe some 2D artist could do one new menu from scratch.

Sir Random
Dragon

Postby Sir Random » Sun May 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi esfumato,
I submitted my Tutorial Mod to Moddb, but it's been refused. I included all possible images, and even made a webpage for it, so I don't understand why they've refused it. Any ideas?

I got this email today:

Hi Sir_Random,

A mod you recently added to Mod DB (Tutorial Mod) has just been archived and will not be shown to Mod DB members. PLEASE DO NOT RE-ADD YOUR MOD AS IT WILL JUST BE ARCHIVED AGAIN. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS DECISION READ ON AND REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AND WE SHALL HELP YOU.

IrateGiant
Dragon

Postby IrateGiant » Sun May 30, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi SR! The same is happening to me, so I had to add in "addons" [:(]

Maybe esfumato can explain why this happens [:)]

esfumato
Dragon

Postby esfumato » Sun May 30, 2010 5:26 pm

I don't know why. The New Armours, is because is not a map, are models or skins and them have to go to Add ons. But the tutorial mod, should be a mod.

Add the tutorial level in you file Sir Random, and make it playable as a new map.

Sir Random
Dragon

Postby Sir Random » Sun May 30, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi esfu,
How did you submit Kronica with pics & video?

When I submitted the Tutorial mod, the only files I could include were:
Icon.
Preview Image.
Profile header.
Large Profile header (Screenshot).
Webpage link.
Summary.

I could not see any option to upload the actual mod, or any pictures/video. Am I supposed to upload these to my own profile??

How do we post news on the BoD news page?

EDIT\

Ok, the reason I can't access my mod is because I linked it to the Rebel Act Studios group, and I don't have permission (from that group) to edit my mod.

Esfumato,
as leader of the RAS group, can you change my group status so that I can edit stuff?

esfumato
Dragon

Postby esfumato » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:45 pm

You are now Leader of the Rebel Act Group in ModDB.

Sir Random
Dragon

Postby Sir Random » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 pm

You are now Leader of the Rebel Act Group in ModDB.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Thanks! [:)]
I have the media uploaded now, so it should be authorised soon.

esfumato
Dragon

Postby esfumato » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:25 pm

the media is available right now.

IrateGiant
Dragon

Postby IrateGiant » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Hi guys! [:)] I´ve upload the tutorial "Particles" made by Quel and the mod "FarCombat" by IronLord to moddb (awaiting authorisation) [;)]

P.S. The tutorial is on the "download" tab (I´ll try to add it to the "tutorials" tab [;)])

P.P.S. Prospero, esfumato and Masklin??, I'm starting the translation of the tutorial "Gates" to Spanish, because the original seems to have disappeared from all pages. [:(] If anyone has the original Spanish, I could avoid a lot of work. Thanks guys [:I][;)]

Here the address:

http://www.moddb.com/games/severance-bl ... el-spanish

esfumato
Dragon

Postby esfumato » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:29 pm

I have the original but printed. Don't worry about that. I will scan it the next month and re-upload it.

IrateGiant
Dragon

Postby IrateGiant » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 pm

Many thanks esfumato! [:)] Because, it's really a lot of work [;)]

Sir Random
Dragon

Postby Sir Random » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:22 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by IrateGiant</i>

Hi guys! [:)] I´ve upload the tutorial "Particles" made by Quel and the mod "FarCombat" by IronLord to moddb (awaiting authorisation) [;)] <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Hi IG,
I noticed the "FarCombat" mod yesterday, which you had linked to "Rebel Act Studios" group. I removed the Rebel Act link, so you can now upload media for the mod (remember, 3 images minimum).

I did the same thing with Tutorial Mod (linked it to RAS), which meant I couldn't upload any media so the mod was refused at first.

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”