More Realistic Blade ways

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

Daxon
Dragon

More Realistic Blade ways

Postby Daxon » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:45 am

Hi guys, thinking ideas about how make a perfect game system, i was thinking about the wonderful blade (when not[:D]?) and, after saw the lovely wall block mod, I analized another way for make a realer game system (i think that have a easy way of do) including, something like that:

-1 The resistance of the hero affect too in the movement (like in diablo II) Walk = Recharge Resistance, Run = Progressive weariness, Avoid & Jump = Spend Piece of Resistance.

-2 Power Potion: Play running carrying 4 weapons of some kg is irreal, like jump constantly, the only thing that would allow the irreal original way of combat/movement is the Power Potion.

-3 Seal: Make a bonus damagen with the weapon, using Seal movement? or for example, using seal, trowing a weapon, i think that being hitted by a weapon when i am distract is much more dangerous [xx(] [|)].

-4 Block: Make block spend Resistance, stronger hit, more resistance spends.

Well that was all the ideas i though at the moment, i think some are easier for comprobe than other ones.

P.D: What about a axes trhower ? XDDDD

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”