BloodMod read this

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

matas55
Whelp

Re: BloodMod read this

Postby matas55 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:07 am

Hell YES!!! I just saw YouTube video.

I love you PigVomit. AMAZING work. I absolutely love it. Gore was always a major part of BOD for me. Now you took it to a whole new level.
Congrats man. Kudos to you guys. Thanks for a lovely mod. Got to replay BOD again with Gorentity 2015 and Blade of Light ENB.

piltrafus
Dragon

Postby piltrafus » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:10 am

Hi,
I may be wrong but it feels like the game got a bit easier with the last gorentity mod 2015. It feel like the enemies die faster than before. A few hits and they go down (surrounded by a crimson rain of course).
Did you guys altered the stats of the weapons or characters at all?
It may be that I just got better at playing the game but I think there's no harm in checking with you about this.

PigVomit
Dragon

Postby PigVomit » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:16 pm

Hell YES!!! I just saw YouTube video.

I love you PigVomit. AMAZING work. I absolutely love it. Gore was always a major part of BOD for me. Now you took it to a whole new level.
Congrats man. Kudos to you guys. Thanks for a lovely mod. Got to replay BOD again with Gorentity 2015 and Blade of Light ENB.
Thank You for your kind words, we hope nice moments with Gorentity Mod
Vomit on the nearest asshole

PigVomit
Dragon

Postby PigVomit » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi,
I may be wrong but it feels like the game got a bit easier with the last gorentity mod 2015. It feel like the enemies die faster than before. A few hits and they go down (surrounded by a crimson rain of course).
Did you guys altered the stats of the weapons or characters at all?
It may be that I just got better at playing the game but I think there's no harm in checking with you about this.
Hello friend Piltrafus,

Gorentity Mod should NOT affect on combat in any way. We have NOT altered char or weapon stats. All our death animations are launched through term if me.Life<=0: so all actions before launching a proper deathscene should be vanilla. The only situation where player can get a slight advantage because of this mod is when you chop for example a hand off and then enemy stars to "suffer", you get that CharRewardPoints for killing him, but after this he gets 1 life point and starts to crawl and if you kill him "again" you will basically be awarded again. I was aware of this thing but I thought it was so minor case so I did not pay much attention to it.

PigVomit
Dragon

Postby PigVomit » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:40 pm

Sir-Caos contacted us in ModDB and he has created BODLoader installer version of Gorentity Mod 2015. It is now available from our site http://gorentitymod.host-ed.me/ and from ModDB http://www.moddb.com/mods/gorentity-mod-2015. Special thanks to Sir-Caos!

PigVomit
Dragon

Postby PigVomit » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:14 pm

I could not keep my hands off from modding Severance so there will be a new Gorentity version but with only small-scale modifications.

- Blunt weapons can cause a brief blood spatter when hurted "big" or enemy has only few lifepoints left.
- Severed limbs on the ground are no longer "dry" objects. If player picks up a limb it will start to drip blood. Also when a limb is used as a weapon it will spatter blood around and same thing when it is thrown. Looks nice and adds a bit realism to the game.
- Enemy might start to vomit blood when hurted badly (using vomit animation). We haven´t even tested this yet so far it is just an idea.
- I will make few more new death anims.
- Maybe something more.

Released when ready, I have no urge.

Best regards,

pigvomit

Tomash
Dragon

Postby Tomash » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:32 pm

What are minimum system requirements fro Gorentity 2015?

PigVomit
Dragon

Postby PigVomit » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:18 pm

Hello,

I don´t know exact specs what Gorentity 2015 needs but I think a normal modern day computer will do the job just fine?
Gorentity 2016 is almost ready, new features are done, only testing left. We added that if there is simply too much blood on the ground in some particular scenes and your fps begins to drop press Z button to clear/remove bloodpools on the ground. I think it is a useful thing because there are scenes where there are just too many deaths in the same place. Is Z button good or is it interfering something with other mods maybe?

Tomash
Dragon

Postby Tomash » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:24 pm

Respawn Mod uses Z button too. Seems best way is to allow player to choose button.

PigVomit
Dragon

Postby PigVomit » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:27 pm

Hello,

Gorentity Mod 2016 is released!

Gorentity Mod 2016 summary:

- Gorentity in Combat: New brutal blood effects for blunt and sharp weapons, fists and bows including the "Blunt Finisher".
- Stunned in Trauma: Hurt your enemy to make him stumble, stagger etc, even vomit blood during combat.
- DeathSceneCreator: Total 72 "new" death animations based on trauma. Enemy crawling, body twitch, suffer, plod etc.
- True Dismemberment: Modified bodypart chopping for more cinematic feel. Fixes original game disappearing bodyparts.
- Dripping Limbs: Limbs on the ground are no longer dry objects. They will spatter blood when picked up, used and thrown.
- Gorentity Mod Ingame Menu: Player can adjust blood & gore settings here. To access the menu during gameplay press F12 (default).
- Define Gorentity Mod Keys: Player can define all 3 Gorentity Mod gameplay keys from Controls Menu and from Gorentity Mod Ingame Menu.
- Clear Blood Pools: Player can instantly remove blood pools on the ground by pressing X (default) to improve fps. Useful in certain combats.
- GoreCam Cinematic: Spectacular Slow Motion Kills from randomly chosen camera angles. Press Z (default) to skip.
- Fixed failed mutilation when Level Up function is called.
- Updated black blood.

Download from http://gorentitymod.host-ed.me/ or http://www.moddb.com/mods/gorentity-mod-2015

Please report if bugs etc. appears

Best regards,

pigvomit and JJP

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:36 pm

:D :D :D :twisted: :twisted:
I love it!

Congratulations! :wink:
Loose your ghosts, because they keep suspiciously your freedom.

matas55
Whelp

Postby matas55 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:59 pm

Nice work!
Will you make BODLoader installer?

PigVomit
Dragon

Postby PigVomit » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:09 pm

Nice work!
Will you make BODLoader installer?
Thanks, I asked Sir-Caos about Gorentity 2016 BodLoader version and he kindly said that he would check about it.

PigVomit
Dragon

Postby PigVomit » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:48 am

Hello again,

We added Gorentity Mod 2016 Package for Manual Installation. Might be useful for Linux users. It is available at http://gorentitymod.host-ed.me/ and http://www.moddb.com/mods/gorentity-mod-2015. Please note that this installation is NOT BoDLoader compatible :(. Other versions are.

matas55
Whelp

Postby matas55 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:03 pm

Thank you PigVomit :)
It is indeed useful and reliable way to install the mod without relying on VMs to copy over the required files. Maybe someone figured out how to launch the .exe installer on Wine and which libraries it requires, but that's a pain in the back end. Although BODLoader installation would be more nice this works too.

I tested "Gorentity Mod 2016 Package for Manual Installation" on:
Arch Linux 64bit, kernel 4.7.1, wine-1.9.16 on 32bit wineprefix.

Works great as expected. I'm liking new features you have added to the mod :)

OFFTOPIC but I gave up trying to find the right wine version to be able to run ENB Blade of Light mod. Unfortunately there seems to be a regression with latest wine versions where the wrapper ENBs won't work or maybe it's Nvidia drivers to blame.

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”