BloodMod read this

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: prospero, Ade

PigVomit
Dragon

Re: BloodMod read this

Post by PigVomit »

Hi all!

Our Gorentity account at https://host-ed.net/ was suspended without any notice. So, from now on use: http://www.moddb.com/mods/gorentity-mod-2015 to download Gorentity Mod.

pigvomit
Vomit on the nearest asshole

PigVomit
Dragon

Post by PigVomit »

Hi again!

A short note...If you use Gorentity Mod StandAlone Installer and F12 button is not working while ingame or Gorentity Mod menu is not appearing in the game menu etc etc. FIX: Temporarily disable your antivirus program, extract and run Gorentity Mod Installer again. It is now a known issue that some antivirus programs mess Gorentity Mod Installer. Also temporarily disable you antivirus when uninstalling Gorentity Mod via Installer (to keep your saved games still working).

Best regards,
pigvomit

PigVomit
Dragon

Post by PigVomit »

Merry Christmas!

Gorentity Mod 2020 will be released very soon, the work is already done and the last 2 weeks we have been testing it. Works very well so far.
The biggest new thing in the mod is the Random Enemy Appearance:

- Random Enemy Appearance: Experience the single player game with random enemies in random places generated by our own Random Enemy Creator v1.0
The amount of enemies can be set (Off / Low / Medium / High / Very High) from the Gorentity Mod Ingame Menu (F12 default) or Menu/Options/Gorentity Mod settings.

- Redefined blood system.

- Edible Limbs: Player can roast and eat limbs and use them as a food source.
etc. etc. bug fixes and of course, more gory events.

Stay tuned!
pigvomit

HEX0
Hatchling

Post by HEX0 »

PigVomit wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:17 am
Gorentity Mod 2020 will be released very soon, the work is already done and the last 2 weeks we have been testing it. Works very well so far.
Can't wait for 2020 version. Any chance you could make BODLoader version rather than just VB6 installer?

It's a fun mod. Been replaying BOD again as a knight with these mods:
Gorentity Mod 2016
Upscale Textures AI x4

It's hard to believe it's almost 20 years old. Damm what a great game.

PigVomit
Dragon

Post by PigVomit »

Hi,
I can ask if Sir-Caos is interested in making BODLoader version of Gorentity Mod 2020.

pigvomit

PigVomit
Dragon

Post by PigVomit »

Hi,
Gorentity Mod 2020 with Random Enemy Creator v1.0 is released!
Download from: https://www.moddb.com/mods/gorentity-mod-2015

Hopefully there will be no major issues, please report.
And about that BODLoader version, JJP said he will check it out.

If you use Gorentity Mod Installer and F12 button is not working while ingame or Gorentity Mod menu is not appearing in the game menu etc etc. FIX: Temporarily disable your antivirus program, extract and run the Gorentity Mod Installer again. It is a known issue that some antivirus programs mess the Gorentity Mod Installer. Or simply use the Gorentity Mod 2020 with Random Enemy Creator v1.0 Manual Installation Package instead.

Make sure you have Blade of Darkness Patch v1.001 installed before you install Gorentity Mod.

Gorentity Mod 2020 with Random Enemy Creator v1.0 summary:

- Random Enemy Appearance: Experience the single player game with random enemies in random places generated by our own Random Enemy Creator v1.0
The amount of enemies can be set (Off / Low / Medium / High / Very High) from the Gorentity Mod Ingame Menu (F12 default) or Menu/Options/Gorentity Mod settings.
Changes take place when starting a new game, restarting a level or entering a new map.

- Redefined blood system. Better looking flow.

- Edible Limbs: Player can roast and eat limbs and use them as a food source. Press Use button (E default) to roast limb with fire. To eat limb, double tap Use button while holding the limb.

- Fatal Cliff Slip: Falling down from a high place is going to be a grotesque scene. Player or enemy, our GoreCam is capable of showing the actual fall, but also the horrendous aftermath on the ground.

- Stone Hit Event: Getting squashed by a giant rolling stone can be awarded with a focused view from GoreCam, showing the sight in all its glorious gore galore.

- The scale of limbs able to be picked up is now extended.

- Bug Fix for enemy´s disappearing potion after death.

- Bug Fix for player getting stuck in the enemy during death animation.

- Bug Fix for double reward for killing a crawling enemy.

- Multiple Bug Fixes for objects pickup/use/sheathe/toggle events.

** Features from previous versions:

- Gorentity in Combat: New brutal blood effects for blunt and sharp weapons, fists and bows including the "Blunt Finisher".

- Stunned in Trauma: Hurt your enemy to make him stumble, stagger etc, even vomit blood during combat.

- DeathSceneCreator: Total 72 "new" death animations based on trauma. Enemy crawling, body twitch, suffer, plod etc.

- True Dismemberment: Modified bodypart chopping for more cinematic feel. Fixes original game disappearing bodyparts.

- Dripping Limbs: Limbs on the ground are no longer dry objects. They will spatter blood when picked up, used and thrown.

- Gorentity Mod Ingame Menu: Player can adjust settings here. To access the menu during gameplay press F12 (default).

- Define Gorentity Mod Keys: Player can define all 3 Gorentity Mod gameplay keys from Controls Menu and from Gorentity Mod Ingame Menu.

- Clear Blood Pools: Player can instantly remove blood pools on the ground by pressing X (default) to improve fps. Useful in certain combats.

- GoreCam Cinematic: Spectacular Slow Motion Kills from randomly chosen camera angles. Press Z (default) to skip.

- Fixed failed mutilation when Level Up function is called.

- Lichs and Zombie Knights bleed black blood.

- Updated black blood.

PigVomit
Dragon

Post by PigVomit »

Hi again,

UPDATED 19.1.2020 15:55 Entering a new map while having potions in your inventory caused the game to crash. It is now fixed. Please download and use the latest version if you had this issue.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/gorentity-mod-2015

Best regards,
pigvomit

HEX0
Hatchling

Post by HEX0 »

Great work and nice improvements :)

I like the eating limbs part, it should make it a bit easier to restore health if there are more enemies.
I loaded a save game, although I can't tell if random enemies have spawned on Al Farum. Maybe I need to go to a new level

Also I'm using the GOG version of the game. I bought it while it still wasn't removed from the store years ago.

PigVomit
Dragon

Post by PigVomit »

HEX0 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:48 pm
Great work and nice improvements :)

I like the eating limbs part, it should make it a bit easier to restore health if there are more enemies.
I loaded a save game, although I can't tell if random enemies have spawned on Al Farum. Maybe I need to go to a new level

Also I'm using the GOG version of the game. I bought it while it still wasn't removed from the store years ago.
Hi and thanks!
If you loaded a saved game that was created before you installed Gorentity Mod 2020 the enemy generator should activate if you restart a level or proceed into the next map.

pigvomit

PigVomit
Dragon

Post by PigVomit »

Updated 20.1.2020 18:27 If you blocked a hit, disability to draw your weapon from your back by pressing the attack button is now fixed.
Download latest version from https://www.moddb.com/mods/gorentity-mod-2015

pigvomit

PigVomit
Dragon

Post by PigVomit »

Updated 9.2.2020 13:06 Fixed enemy bleeding forever bug. Player or enemy continuing the battle without a limb bug should now be fixed. Fixed GoreCam for Tower of Dal Gurak map.

Download from https://www.moddb.com/mods/gorentity-mod-2015

pigvomit