New mod: Difficulty for experts players and more

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

IrateGiant
Dragon

Postby IrateGiant » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:09 am

Hi MBK! I´m busy trying to adapt the code for NewArmoursMod2.0 but I read all your posts and I don´t know if you are interested but soon I release the mod and you´ll can use the new armours that I do with your "ExpertCombatMod". [:)]

This version contain a Barbarian Medium Armour (Duplicated original Light Armour), Medium and Full Armour to Amazon (I adapted the parts of Multiplayer models to make a better armour), and a Special Armour for each Heroes. [:D]

Please check this video, I think you can get many ideas from him that would be amazing for your mod! [:p]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkX3lccExrs

I´ll upload the mod to MODDB.

Greetings!

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by IrateGiant</i>

Hi MBK! I´m busy trying to adapt the code for NewArmoursMod2.0 but I read all your posts and I don´t know if you are interested but soon I release the mod and you´ll can use the new armours that I do with your "ExpertCombatMod". [:)]
I´ll upload the mod to MODDB.

Greetings!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hello IrateGiant! [:)]
Thanks for your message! I like your video, [;)] seems we have similar ideas, haha![:D]

I'm just adapting events of mutilation and stunning to the enemies, when they receive strong hits.
<font color="yellow"><b>To complete version 1.3 of my mod, it only remains to correct: use two 1H weapons at once with the inventory, mutilation and some things on the maps. Then I will upload the mod to MODDB too.</b></font id="yellow"> [:p]

<b><font color="limegreen">Could you show me the code that makes the enemy still bleeding to death when he is mutilated? [?] Is something that I can not adapt properly. [8)]</font id="limegreen"></b>

About the news armors, I got something like that: [8D] Light, medium and heavy armors... for all heroes! You can see some examples here:
Test with Tukaram the Barbarian:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8etcdfZ ... e=youtu.be
Test with Zoe the Amazon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snewk1Ts ... e=youtu.be

Thanks again and see you soon! [:)][^]

IrateGiant
Dragon

Postby IrateGiant » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:53 pm

I seeing the Athena files and I think the bleeding to death code are placed in ("Lib"/"Blood.py") but I´m not sure MBK (many files are edited).

Here the custom "Blood.py" code:

Code: Select all

<font color="green">import Bladex import math import InitDataField import VarsTank import Reference try: execfile("../../Config/Athena.cfg") except: VarsTank.EvaporationBlood = 1 Evaporation = 0 # no evaporation avail >:-( AfterCreateBlood = None # CARLOS! PLEAS DON'T SAVE THIS VALUE... def BloodPrtlHit(prtl_name,hit_entity,x,y,z,vx,vy,vz,wcx,wcy,wcz,wdx,wdy,wdz): global Evaporation p = Bladex.CreateEntity("BloodPool","Entity Pool",x,y,z) prtl= Bladex.GetEntity(prtl_name); try: if(prtl.Data.evaporation): p.DeathTime = Bladex.GetTime()+20.0 elif Evaporation: p.DeathTime = Bladex.GetTime()+50.0 except: if Evaporation: p.DeathTime = Bladex.GetTime()+50.0 if AfterCreateBlood: AfterCreateBlood(x,y,z) def GreenBloodPrtlHit(prtl_name,hit_entity,x,y,z,vx,vy,vz,wcx,wcy,wcz,wdx,wdy,wdz): global Evaporation p=Bladex.CreateEntity("BloodPool","Entity Pool",x,y,z) p.Color = (96,192,96) p.DeepColor = (64,128,64) if Evaporation: p.DeathTime = Bladex.GetTime()+50.0 # Generate a smoke effect smoke=Bladex.CreateEntity("FuegoVerde", "Entity Particle System D1", x, y, z) smoke.ParticleType="VenomSmoke" smoke.YGravity=-100.0 smoke.Friction=0.05 smoke.PPS=8 smoke.Velocity=0.0, -800.0, 0.0 smoke.RandomVelocity=5.0 smoke.DeathTime=Bladex.GetTime()+1.5 def GreyBloodPrtlHit(prtl_name,hit_entity,x,y,z,vx,vy,vz,wcx,wcy,wcz,wdx,wdy,wdz): global Evaporation p=Bladex.CreateEntity("BloodPool","Entity Pool",x,y,z) p.Color = (96,96,96) p.DeepColor = (80,80,80) if Evaporation: p.DeathTime = Bladex.GetTime()+50.0 def BleedFunc(blood_name,end_time,period): blood=Bladex.GetEntity(blood_name) if(blood): prtl=blood.GetParticleEntity() InitDataField.Initialise(prtl) prtl.Data.evaporation=VarsTank.EvaporationBlood if blood.ParticleType=="GreenBlood": prtl.HitFunc=GreenBloodPrtlHit elif blood.ParticleType=="GreyBlood": prtl.HitFunc=GreyBloodPrtlHit else: prtl.HitFunc=BloodPrtlHit if(Bladex.GetTime()<end_time): Bladex.AddScheduledFunc(Bladex.GetTime()+period,BleedFunc,(blood_name,end_time,period),blood.Name+" BleedFunc") AGE_Number=0 def Bleed(objname,start_time,end_time,period,x=0.0,y=0.0,z=0.0,vx=0,vy=0,vz=0,ParticleType="Blood"): global AGE_Number AGE_Number=AGE_Number+1 blood=Bladex.CreateEntity("bleed_AGE_"+str(AGE_Number),"Entity Particle System D1",x,y,z) blood.ParticleType=ParticleType blood.YGravity=9800.0 blood.Friction=0.075 blood.PPS=512 blood.DeathTime=end_time+1.0/60.0; blood.Velocity=vx,vy,vz Bladex.GetEntity(objname).Link(blood) Bladex.AddScheduledFunc(start_time,BleedFunc,(blood.Name,end_time,period),blood.Name+" BleedFunc") def PersonBleed(per,start_time,end_time,period,x=0.0,y=0.0,z=0.0,vx=0,vy=0,vz=0,node=0): if per.Data.Invincibility: return global AGE_Number if(node<0): print("invalid node") return AGE_Number=AGE_Number+1 blood=Bladex.CreateEntity("bleed_AGE_"+str(AGE_Number),"Entity Particle System D1",x,y,z) if per.Kind=="Spidersmall": blood.ParticleType="GreenBlood" elif per.Kind=="Lich": blood.ParticleType="GreyBlood" else: blood.ParticleType="Blood" blood.YGravity=9800.0 blood.Friction=0.075 blood.PPS=512 blood.DeathTime=end_time+1.0/60.0; blood.Velocity=vx,vy,vz per.LinkToNode(blood,node) Bladex.AddScheduledFunc(start_time,BleedFunc,(blood.Name,end_time,period),blood.Name+" BleedFunc") # Lista de entidades que tiran polvo SparkEntities = ["Golem_metal","ChaosKnight"] DustDeathEntities = ["Skeleton","Lich","Golem_stone","Golem_clay","Golem_lava","Golem_ice","Knight_Zombie"]+SparkEntities def Mutilate(pj_name,obj_name,x,y,z,nx,ny,nz,node): global DustDeathEntities global SparkEntities vx=nx*2000.0 vy=ny*2000.0 vz=nz*2000.0 per= Bladex.GetEntity(pj_name) if (per.Kind in DustDeathEntities) or (Bladex.GetBloodLevel()==0): return if per.Kind=="Spidersmall": Bleed(obj_name,Bladex.GetTime()+0.0,Bladex.GetTime()+1.0,0.2,x,y,z,vx,vy,vz,"GreenBlood") elif per.Kind=="Lich": Bleed(obj_name,Bladex.GetTime()+0.0,Bladex.GetTime()+1.0,0.2,x,y,z,vx,vy,vz,"GreyBlood") else: Bleed(obj_name,Bladex.GetTime()+0.0,Bladex.GetTime()+1.0,0.2,x,y,z,vx,vy,vz) x,y,z=Bladex.GetEntity(obj_name).Rel2AbsPoint(x,y,z) PersonBleed(per,Bladex.GetTime()+0.0,Bladex.GetTime()+1.5,0.125,x,y,z,-2.0*vx,-2.0*vy,-2.0*vz,node) def BleedingImpact(entity, x, y, z, ImpX, ImpY, ImpZ, weapon_entity,WeaponCx, WeaponCy, WeaponCz,WeaponDx, WeaponDy, WeaponDz): global AGE_Number global DustDeathEntities global SparkEntities if entity.Data.Invincibility: return try: IceCheck=entity.Data.Time2UnFreeze except: IceCheck=0 AGE_Number=AGE_Number+1 if (entity.Kind in DustDeathEntities) or (Bladex.GetBloodLevel()==0) or IceCheck<>0: dust=Bladex.CreateEntity("dust_AGE_"+str(AGE_Number),"Entity Particle System D1", x, y, z) if entity.Kind == "Golem_clay": dust.ParticleType="ShitSmoke" dust.Time2Live=63 dust.PPS=60 dust.RandomVelocity=30.0 elif entity.Kind == "Golem_lava": dust.ParticleType="LargeFire" dust.Time2Live=31 dust.PPS=60 dust.RandomVelocity=30.0 elif entity.Kind in SparkEntities: dust.ParticleType="Splinter" dust.Time2Live=16 dust.PPS=128 dust.RandomVelocity=50.0 elif IceCheck<>0 or entity.Kind=="Golem_ice": dust.ParticleType="EnPolvo" dust.Time2Live=64 dust.PPS=300 dust.RandomVelocity=50.0 else: dust.ParticleType="MediumDust" dust.Time2Live=63 dust.PPS=60 dust.RandomVelocity=30.0 dust.YGravity=0.0 dust.Friction=0.1 dust.Velocity=0.0, 0.0, 0.0 dust.DeathTime=Bladex.GetTime()+4.0/60.0 else: time=Bladex.GetTime() if (weapon_entity): stickblood=Bladex.CreateEntity("stickbleed_AGE_"+str(AGE_Number),"Entity Particle System D2", WeaponCx, WeaponCy, WeaponCz) stickblood.D=WeaponDx, WeaponDy, WeaponDz stickblood.YGravity=9800.0 stickblood.Friction=0.15 stickblood.Friction2=0.0 stickblood.DeathTime=time+0.4 stickblood.RandomVelocity=100.0/60 stickblood.RandomVelocity_V=100.0/60 stickblood.Time2Live=26.0 # Maybe not necessarary stickblood.Time2Live_V=6.0 stickblood.PPS=600 weapon_entity.Link(stickblood) else: stickblood=None blood=Bladex.CreateEntity("bleed_AGE_"+str(AGE_Number),"Entity Particle System D1", x, y, z) blood.YGravity=9800.0 blood.Friction=0.075 blood.PPS=600 blood.DeathTime=time+10.0/60.0; blood.Position=x, y, z scale= math.sqrt(ImpX*ImpX+ImpY*ImpY+ImpZ*ImpZ) if scale==0.0: scale=1.0 scale = -2000.0 / scale # normalized scale by -2000.0 blood.Velocity=(ImpX*scale), (ImpY*scale)-2000.0, (ImpZ*scale) blood.RandomVelocity=15.0 blood.RandomVelocity_V=10.0 blood.Time2Live=32 if stickblood: prtl1=stickblood.GetParticleEntity() InitDataField.Initialise(prtl1) prtl1.Data.evaporation=VarsTank.EvaporationBlood else: prtl1=blood.GetParticleEntity() InitDataField.Initialise(prtl1) prtl1.Data.evaporation=VarsTank.EvaporationBlood prtl2=blood.GetParticleEntity() InitDataField.Initialise(prtl2) prtl2.Data.evaporation=VarsTank.EvaporationBlood if entity.Kind=="Spidersmall": blood.ParticleType="GreenBlood" if stickblood: stickblood.ParticleType="GreenBlood" prtl1.HitFunc=GreenBloodPrtlHit prtl2.HitFunc=GreenBloodPrtlHit elif entity.Kind=="Lich": blood.ParticleType="GreyBlood" if stickblood: stickblood.ParticleType="GreyBlood" prtl1.HitFunc=GreyBloodPrtlHit prtl2.HitFunc=GreyBloodPrtlHit else: blood.ParticleType="Blood" if stickblood: stickblood.ParticleType="Blood" prtl1.HitFunc=BloodPrtlHit prtl2.HitFunc=BloodPrtlHit def MutilBleedingImpact(entity, x, y, z, ImpX, ImpY, ImpZ, weapon_entity,WeaponCx, WeaponCy, WeaponCz,WeaponDx, WeaponDy, WeaponDz): global AGE_Number global DustDeathEntities global SparkEntities AGE_Number=AGE_Number+1 if entity.Data.Invincibility: return try: IceCheck=entity.Data.Time2UnFreeze except: IceCheck=0 BloodScale=VarsTank.GetBloodScale(entity) if (entity.Kind in DustDeathEntities) or (Bladex.GetBloodLevel()==0): dust=Bladex.CreateEntity("dust_AGE_"+str(AGE_Number),"Entity Particle System D1", x, y, z) if entity.Kind == "Golem_clay": dust.ParticleType="ShitSmoke" dust.Time2Live=63 dust.PPS=60 dust.RandomVelocity=30.0 elif entity.Kind == "Golem_lava": dust.ParticleType="LargeFire" dust.Time2Live=31 dust.PPS=60 dust.RandomVelocity=30.0 elif entity.Kind in SparkEntities: dust.ParticleType="Splinter" dust.Time2Live=16 dust.PPS=128 dust.RandomVelocity=50.0 elif IceCheck<>0: dust.ParticleType="EnPolvo" dust.Time2Live=64 dust.PPS=300 dust.RandomVelocity=50.0 else: dust.ParticleType="MediumDust" dust.Time2Live=63 dust.PPS=60 dust.RandomVelocity=30.0 dust.YGravity=0.0 dust.Friction=0.1 dust.Velocity=0.0, 0.0, 0.0 dust.DeathTime=Bladex.GetTime()+4.0/60.0 else: time=Bladex.GetTime() if (weapon_entity): stickblood=Bladex.CreateEntity("stickbleed_AGE_"+str(AGE_Number),"Entity Particle System D2", WeaponCx, WeaponCy, WeaponCz) stickblood.D=WeaponDx, WeaponDy, WeaponDz stickblood.YGravity=9800.0 stickblood.Friction=0.15 stickblood.Friction2=0.0 stickblood.DeathTime=time+0.4 stickblood.RandomVelocity=100.0/60 stickblood.RandomVelocity_V=100.0/60 stickblood.Time2Live=26.0 # Maybe not necessarary stickblood.Time2Live_V=6.0 stickblood.PPS=600 weapon_entity.Link(stickblood) else: stickblood=None blood=Bladex.CreateEntity("bleed_AGE_"+str(AGE_Number),"Entity Particle System D1", x, y, z) blood.YGravity=9800.0 blood.Friction=0.075 blood.PPS=600 blood.DeathTime=time+10.0/60.0; blood.Position=x, y, z scale= math.sqrt(ImpX*ImpX+ImpY*ImpY+ImpZ*ImpZ) if scale==0.0: scale=1.0 scale = -2000.0 / scale # normalized scale by -2000.0 blood.Velocity=(ImpX*scale), (ImpY*scale)-2000.0, (ImpZ*scale) blood.RandomVelocity=15.0 blood.RandomVelocity_V=10.0 blood.Time2Live=32 if stickblood: prtl1=stickblood.GetParticleEntity() InitDataField.Initialise(prtl1) prtl1.Data.evaporation=VarsTank.EvaporationBlood else: prtl1=blood.GetParticleEntity() InitDataField.Initialise(prtl1) prtl1.Data.evaporation=VarsTank.EvaporationBlood prtl2=blood.GetParticleEntity() InitDataField.Initialise(prtl2) prtl2.Data.evaporation=VarsTank.EvaporationBlood if entity.Kind=="Spidersmall": blood.ParticleType="GreenBlood" if stickblood: stickblood.ParticleType="GreenBlood" prtl1.HitFunc=GreenBloodPrtlHit prtl2.HitFunc=GreenBloodPrtlHit elif entity.Kind=="Lich": blood.ParticleType="GreyBlood" if stickblood: stickblood.ParticleType="GreyBlood" prtl1.HitFunc=GreyBloodPrtlHit prtl2.HitFunc=GreyBloodPrtlHit #elif entity.Kind=="Cos": # blood.ParticleType="Blood" # if stickblood: # stickblood.ParticleType="Blood" # prtl1.HitFunc=BloodPrtlHit # prtl2.HitFunc=BloodPrtlHit else: blood.ParticleType="AnkBlood" blood.Scale=BloodScale if stickblood: stickblood.Scale=BloodScale stickblood.ParticleType="AnkBlood" prtl1.HitFunc=BloodPrtlHit prtl2.HitFunc=BloodPrtlHit</font id="green">
And here the "VarsTank.py" reference to "Blood.py":

Code: Select all

<font color="green">def GetMutilationsFlags(EntityName): me =Bladex.GetEntity(EntityName) Head =0 LHand =0 LArm =0 LLeg =0 LFoot =0 RHand =0 RArm =0 RLeg =0 RFoot =0 Checker =me.MutilationsMask if Checker-512 >= 0: RFoot =1 Checker =Checker-512 if Checker-256 >= 0: RLeg =1 Checker =Checker-256 if Checker-128 >= 0: LFoot =1 Checker =Checker-128 if Checker-64 >= 0: LLeg =1 Checker =Checker-64 if Checker-32 >= 0: RHand =1 Checker =Checker-32 if Checker-16 >= 0: RArm =1 Checker =Checker-16 if Checker-8 >= 0: LHand =1 Checker =Checker-8 if Checker-4 >= 0: LArm =1 Checker =Checker-4 if Checker-2 >= 0: Head =1 Checker =Checker-2 return Head,LHand,LArm,LLeg,LFoot,RHand,RArm,RLeg,RFoot def GetMutilAbleFlags(Victim): try: MAHead =MeshMutilAbleFlags[Victim.MeshName][0] MALHand =MeshMutilAbleFlags[Victim.MeshName][1] MALArm =MeshMutilAbleFlags[Victim.MeshName][2] MALLeg =MeshMutilAbleFlags[Victim.MeshName][3] MALFoot =MeshMutilAbleFlags[Victim.MeshName][4] MARHand =MeshMutilAbleFlags[Victim.MeshName][5] MARArm =MeshMutilAbleFlags[Victim.MeshName][6] MARLeg =MeshMutilAbleFlags[Victim.MeshName][7] MARFoot =MeshMutilAbleFlags[Victim.MeshName][8] return MAHead,MALHand,MALArm,MALLeg,MALFoot,MARHand,MARArm,MARLeg,MARFoot except: return 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 def GetBleedingFlags(monster): try: BleedingTime =MonsterIDValue[monster.Kind][1] TimeToBleed =MonsterIDValue[monster.Kind][2] return BleedingTime,TimeToBleed except: return 0,0 def GetBloodScale(monster): try: BloodScale =MonsterIDValue[monster.Kind][3] return BloodScale except: return 0.5 def GetBloodPoint(monster): try: BloodPoint =MonsterIDValue[monster.Kind][4] return BloodPoint except: return 100
</font id="green">

Trinitron sure have much more information about the Athena MOD functions that me. [;)]

P.S. I like much your Amazon armour! and the mid-blonde Barbarian too. [:D]

mingyue1371
Dragon

Postby mingyue1371 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:31 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MBK_MBK</i>

Thank you very much Prospero! [:)]

MingYue, I hope this code can help you. [;)]
Thanks MBK!The code help me a lot![:D][:D][:D]
Now I was studying Pro's DalsRevenge, there was magic skull and dragon tooth. It's funny,but I came into a trouble.
Btw,are you consider adding brilliant particles to your combos in V1.3? That's more funny.[8D]

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:29 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mingyue1371</i>
Btw,are you consider adding brilliant particles to your combos in V1.3? That's more funny.[8D]
Well, I tried all the particles, to see how they are. [:)]
Yes friend, this is cool, very colorful... You know? A rainbow would be nice, and remove the blood and put flowers. [:p] [:o)] Hahaha! [:D] Sorry, I just kidding. [8)]
The idea is good, but I can not use it in my mod.
The bad thing is <font color="yellow">that it slows the game,</font id="yellow"> because <font color="yellow">in my mod there are too many enemies at once.</font id="yellow"> [:(] I removed the trails for that. Also with so many particles, I can not see well at enemies during a battle in groups. Another thing I'm correcting on maps, is that everything goes flowing and do not let slow the game during the fighting.

About the magic skull and dragon tooth, I have tried to adapt the code, and I have not gotten it to work properly. [B)]
Anyway, with the destroyer amulet I do not need more. [:p][:D]

I'm glad to help you, Ming, thanks for all. [;)] [8D]
By the way, then are you designing and programming a new map? [^][^]
<hr noshade size="1">
Thanks IrateGiant, I will study it carefully. I have wanted to see how is your mod Athena. [;)]

Well, in my mod, for some reason the game crashes when there is too much blood.
I'm trying to set the variables correctly, so that the effect of blood goes well.
As the issue is a bit complicated, I have removed that the enemy still bleeding, and so the game does not crash and goes fast. [^]

Greetings! [:)]

IrateGiant
Dragon

Postby IrateGiant » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Athena MOD 1.1 ready for download. [:)]

No problem MBK [;)], but this mod are made by -=VX=-[SHADOWS] in Russian Blade comunity not by me. [:I][:)]

Here the link:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/athena-mod-11 ... ena-mod-11

Greetings!

P.S. If the upload of this MOD is not well received by the creator, please tell me and I will remove him from MODDB. [;)]

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:53 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by IrateGiant</i>

Athena MOD 1.1 ready for download. [:)]
No problem MBK [;)], but this mod are made by -=VX=-[SHADOWS] in Russian Blade comunity not by me. [:I][:)]<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Yahoooo! [8D] Great IrateGiant! [;)] Thanks, with this I will spend some time studying a lot of code, again! [:D] Hahahaha! [:D][:p] Hey, I'm not masochist... [B)] [:o)]
Sounds promising, [^] did not know the mod "Athena", but agrees on some ideas that I added to my mod "Difficulty for expert players and more." [:)] The good thing is that I have added more things yet!
<font color="beige">By the way, why there are 3 folders? [?]
<font color="limegreen"><b>- TestData1
- TestData2
- TestPy</b></font id="limegreen">
What differences are there in each of the directories?
I must copy them all at once to the game directory?[8)]</font id="beige">

IrateGiant
Dragon

Postby IrateGiant » Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:32 pm

The MOD contain 3 folders, but only are necessary "TestPy" and "TestData1". [:)]

You need to replace the modified files and copy the new files in respective folders.

A few files are not necessary replace and other you need to edit:

From "TestPy":

"Config" folder contain 3 files; for Spanish player NOT replace "Lang.ini"

"Data" folder contain 3 sub-folders; replace only Spanish files.

"Lib" & "Scripts" folders contain a lot of files and sub-folders; to test mod I organize the files by time of modification. I see the date of creation of each file and I replace only this files. (Only files olders than "16/January/2001")

With other folders "3DObjs", "Maps", etc. You only need replace the files.

From "TestData1":

Replace all files except the 4 files of language characters; "letras menu gra.BMP", "Mapa de letras.BMP", etc. You also need to change the Subfolder "CreditsVX/<font color="red">EnglishUS</font id="red">" by "CreditsVX/<font color="green">Spanish</font id="green">"

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:13 am

<font color="white">Hello all! [:)]
Well guys, I know that has nothing to do with Blade, [:I] but there is a picture of my great record: my maximum combo in street fighter 3!!! [:P] [^]

http://www.4shared.com/photo/_J0I_odz/S ... ter_3.html

The image is real, not retouched, eh! Hahahaha! [:D][:D][:D]
Pity that when I did not have Fraps installed. [:(]

<font color="red"><b>Takes longer! half hour non-stop thumping on the same combo!! [B)][B)][B)][xx(] [8D]
<font color="yellow">Who can improve it?!</font id="yellow"></b></font id="red"> [:o)]</font id="white">

And this video is training with the Marvel VS Campcom. [8D] I'm Ken the helicopter-man, VS Yuggernaut! [:p]
http://youtu.be/TDWJkE1vN2k

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:42 am

The MOD contain 3 folders, but only are necessary "TestPy" and "TestData1". [:)]
You need to replace the modified files and copy the new files in respective folders.

Aah, of course! [:)]
Understood, Thank you Irate and Congratulations to you and to the author of the mod! [;)]

Por cierto Irate, compadre, ¿en tu perfil pone que eres de Huelva? Yo de Jerez, estamos cerca! Si el señor moderador no se enfada ¿podríamos hablar en andalúh? Jajaja! [:D] [:o)]

Lección 1 de Andaluz: [8D]
¿"Amigo" en diferentes partes de Andalucía?
Amigo en Jerez: Kiyo.
Amigo en Cádiz: Pisha.
Amigo en El Puerto de Santa María: Polla.
Amigo en Sanlúcar de Barrameda: Ompare.

¿En Huelva también hay algún lio como este? Jajaja! [:D]

IrateGiant
Dragon

Postby IrateGiant » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:27 am

jajajajajjajaja [:D]

De Huelva capital [8D] ¡Si que estamos cerca! xd

En Huelva siempre he escuchao el "iyo" y el "kiyo" pero el "pisha" es único, sólo en Cai. jajjajaj Me as recordao al "curso dandalú" totalmente. [:D]

Es de loco iyo, dos andaluce aquí. jajajajaj Ave si nos dejan. [:D][:p]

Un saludo compadre! [;)]

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:51 am

O zea que po zí! Jajajajaja! [:D]
Ke viba er curzo dandalúh! Ke viba er cashondeo y la mare ke loh paríoh astóh! [:D]
Aro kiyo, ya te digo, locoh perdíoh, rekisito mínimo pa zé andalúh de pura zepa! [:p]

Tonceh, ¿ké hago yo askí a las tantas de la madrugá? ¿El friki, viendo comics de Naruto? ¡Po no, zemoh como er típico andalúh cabezón, nozotroh jazemoh lo ke nos dáh la gana por cohone y a musha honra! [:D]

¡Enga, un abrazoh y cuíate pishaaaa! [;)]

¡Ahora que venga un filólogo y tenga huevos de traducirlo al español! jajaja!

IrateGiant
Dragon

Postby IrateGiant » Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:07 pm

jajajjaja como lo sabe! No nos entiende ni un filólogo! [:D]

Semo los mejores! xD

Un abrazoh!

Daxon
Dragon

Postby Daxon » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Oye que no sois los únicos andaluces, yo soy del Puerto de Santa María, fuí uno de los más jóvenes junto con Silver que presenció la desaparición del foro español Blade Forever.

Y aquí se dice tanto pisha como kiyo jajaja

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:52 pm

¡Jajaja! [:D]
¡Olé...! Si es que semos tóh vecinos, hombre... [8D][:D]

Por cierto, ¿alguno sabéis inglés correctamente? Es que el jodío traductor de google falla más que... [:I][B)]
Bueno, por si me podríais ayudar a traducir mi mod al inglés, para que no se enfaden los compis ingleses. [;)]
Tengo los textos (y las imágenes) preparadas, en formato: <b>.py</b> , <b>.txt</b>
Si alguien puede ayudarme a traducirlos bien, que me ponga su correo y le envío los archivos <b>.py</b> y <b>.txt</b>

¡Muchas gracias! [:)]
Mi correo es: silver_sailist@hotmail.com

Daxon, cuando termine mi mod (que me queda poco) me gustaría subirlo a la web de Bigtruck. ¿Puedes explicarme un poco cómo lo has hecho?
He visto aquí que se puede añadir un subdominio:
http://blade-of-darkness.bigtruck-canad ... uthors.htm
¡Gracias Daxon! [:D]

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”