New mod: Difficulty for experts players and more

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

Sabre

Re: New mod: Difficulty for experts players and more

Postby Sabre » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:38 pm

What is this weapons pack mod, never heard of it? :D Sounds great, though, would be awesome to try out some new weapons.. just don't try too much stuff all at once for this next version man, or we'll never have it come out :D :mrgreen:

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:52 pm

Greetings :)

Version 1.52
A video test:
Allies and renegade heros.
Save-Load fixed.
Corrections in the shields, in two handed weapons and in the formule of damage...

https://youtu.be/aECp07DoqDE

It shoulds save-load well. But is better not save when you are fighting... the game saved may be not perfect if there are too many complex events. Sometimes, my old SO windows XP closes the game, due to a unknown conflict of my old video-card... :?
I hope this thing only be in my old computer. :roll:

Another thing, when I load a saved game, or another map, and there was an renegade hero and a ally; sometimes Blade show a text like that: "Player1 are duplicated. It should not happen!" :shock:
Somebody knows what is that means?
I use the characters that already exits before, like "Dwarf_N", "Barbarian_N", "Knight_N", or "Amazon_N"...
It seems that it can not be two hero characters with the same Kind... :? The game (I do not know if is BladeX or anothers files), asingn "Player1" to those four Kinds... but in the Arena mode, I do not know how to explain well, sorry, but I saw something like a "Player2" :?
So, I am thinking, It could be posible to make a cooperative mode in the history??? :o
How can I create a new four races, and to fix that thing?

Thank you very much :)
Loose your ghosts, because they keep suspiciously your freedom.

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:34 pm

Well,
About this error "Player1 duplicated", it seems only be when you use the cheat option "Select map and hero" for start a new game, and then if you load another saved game or start the history from the original select hero... (map Casa): the Player1 has already created before and is not allowed to create him again. :?

So, the saved-load option is fixed well. :) it shoulds works.
And the cheat option "select map and hero", it must be used only for to start a new game. If you already have started a game, or loaded a saved game, first exit to SO windows (close the game) and open it again, (run it, or execute it), before you can use this cheat option.
The same thing if you start a game from this cheat option, and you want after load another game or to start the history: first close (exit to the SO) the game y then you could start the game well.

That seems to be due to the datas of the player1 are not erased or restarted well... before to make another "player1".
I don't know well yet, how works these codes...

Greetings.

Sabre

Postby Sabre » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:44 pm

Hey, so how's the new version coming along other than that? Can we expect something before February? :)

Sabre

Postby Sabre » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:05 am

Hey buddy, what happened, still working on the mod? Don't leave us hanging :mrgreen:

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:45 pm

Hello friends...

Yes, I am still working on that. Sorry for the delay or make you to wait. :|
I am busy and I have no much time. And a troll bothers me in the moddb site... :x :evil:

Well, the version 1.52 adds some good things, more than I was told before. Also some bugs corrected.
Also added BodLoader and the Hyperborean gladiator mod. Also this version is prepared to the next V1.6 ... but the v1.52 have yet some critical errors that crash the game.
I have more cool ideas to make real... like a few of "fatalities" or brutal kills when you are not be seen by the enemy. 8)
A lot of work...

Thanks.

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Hey buddy, what happened, still working on the mod? Don't leave us hanging :mrgreen:
Thank you very much, Sabre; you give me the spirit or energy, that I was need it. :)

Sabre

Postby Sabre » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:47 pm

Heh, of course, I think I'm the most vocal fan of this mod, but I'm sure there are a lot more people waiting for it! :) Good to hear you're still working on it, hopefully we can have a playable version soon! :)

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Greetings :)

Some things added... I am finishing the V1.52 and starting the V1.6 8)

The clash weapons, allows to burst the head of weak enemies. :twisted:
https://youtu.be/TtZO0ryKB4A

Dedicated to Pigvomit and JJP :wink: :mrgreen:

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:45 am

Hello friends...

Sorry for the delay... I am still working to finish the Hyperborean mod.
The V1.52 have several critical conflicts in the code, the game crashs. So , this old version not works well and is outdated. I do not have free time and I want to make the definitive version 1.6 ... With this new version I fixed many mistakes in the code and added more cool things.. It is 70% completed.

To the players: Thank very much to all... And remember to read the Readme.txt file !!
If the game can not save-load... (For the old V1.51) Remember, you can use this:
In the extras menu, No-load mode, and Select map cheat.

Best regads.

JustAnon

Postby JustAnon » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:18 am

Greetings! I just would like to know, chaos knights still use very slow combos and fast ambidextrous at the same time? It is slightly contradictory for me :wink: .

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:05 pm

Greetings! I just would like to know, chaos knights still use very slow combos and fast ambidextrous at the same time? It is slightly contradictory for me :wink: .
Thanks JustAnon, you are right... I will correct the speed of all attacks.
Greetings.

Sabre

Postby Sabre » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:38 pm

Hey man, your biggest fan here :D Any chance we will see the new version of this great mod in the near future? :)

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:38 am

Hello Sabre :)

Well, I want to finish it as soon as possible.
I need to finish it in this summer; now I will have some more free time to work on it.
Due to I will start to study in september; so I must to finish the mod V1.6 before.

Greetings.
Last edited by MBK_MBK on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Cool, cool, good to see the mod is still alive, that's the main thing :D

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”