New mod: Difficulty for experts players and more

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Re: New mod: Difficulty for experts players and more

Postby MBK_MBK » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:59 am

Cool, cool, good to see the mod is still alive, that's the main thing :D
Thank you friend :)
And yes, the game will live forever, and my mod too.. 8) Hahaha :lol:
But it is me who could die some day, and the mod could not be finished by it self... Hehehe do not worry, my old computer and I, we will survive :mrgreen:

Greetings :wink:
Loose your ghosts, because they keep suspiciously your freedom.

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:32 am

Greetings.

The Version 1.6 is 80% finished. :)

Adding some new cool things. For example:

"Forge of ranks".
The ranks allows to improve the weapons, shields, and gives some special objets.

"Mortal attacks", like fatalities.
If the hero hit to some enemies before they see him. Some weak enemies will die in a bloody-gore slow motions. Strong enemies could to resist the mortal attack, but their life will be -50% or -75%. Also the types of elements in the weapons, makes differents efects or animations.

"Dialogues for special characters."
The truth is hidden to those that forgets his original past... the renegade heros will tell the true version of the past. The good and evil are not like the slave people thinks...

I have written "The history of Dal Gurak", and "The hierarchy of the Gods, created worlds and races of mortals."
Now the history is truly an Hyperborean history.

And much more... 8)

Sabre

Postby Sabre » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:25 am

Holy shit man, that's EPIC, I KNEW you didn't give up on this mod! Can't bloody wait for you to finish it, it will hands down be the best mod for the game ever! :)

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:39 am

Greetings.

Well... it is 90% finished. :)

Adding more new special weapons and their elemental magic attacks. For example, darkness and explosion... Now there are a Sword of light (Ianna), Blade of darkness (Aserat), Blade of thunder (Angra Manyu), Explosive big club (Spenta Manyu)...
Adding new final to the game ..... Aserat, Angra Manyu and Dalgurak can win the "Second war of the Sword", and defeat to their enemies: Ianna, Spenta Manyu, and the Creator-Demiurg: Ahura Mazda. The hero can choose the destiny of the world, if he believe in the words of Dal Gurak and Aserat.

...the code of the last features are complex, allways it seems more easy before to start to work on these... :roll: :lol:

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:43 am

Holy shit man, that's EPIC, I KNEW you didn't give up on this mod! Can't bloody wait for you to finish it, it will hands down be the best mod for the game ever! :)
Thank you very much Sabre! :D :mrgreen: 8)

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:00 am

Hello friends. :)

Added new option: "Fast combat mode".
This mode modifies the speed of all the attacks of the characters. It allows to play in normal speed or fast speed.

In the "normal speed of combat", is more easy to see and prevent the moves of the enemies, and they will need a little moment for go to the next animation. ("Time of transit.")... the combat is a little flow and slow, like the original, but better. The hero also will be a little more slow. (I like this mode, I can see more better the animations of the enemies.)

In the "Fast speed of combat", the enemies are more hard to see, they will be a little more fast, and they have not a pause, or "time of transit". The hero also will be a little more fast.

This option gives more exp bonus and more ranks bonus. I think that this option is a challengue for expert players... 8)

...Keep going... 91% finished. Remains the hardest things. :mrgreen:

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:19 pm

Greetings :)

Well, I am adding a lot of dialogues in all the maps... I make an option, that allows the dialogues or not. The dialogues are with important characters, like renegade heros. They will tell you the other side of the history... that is the history of the Gods of Darkness and Dal Gurak... 8)
...It is a lot of work. :roll:

If the "Dialogue mode" option is ON, there will be dialogues, but only in Hyperborean Difficulty.
If the "Dialogue mode" option is OFF, or the difficulty chosen is not Hyperborean: there will not be dialogues, only a little talk and then a mortal combat.
The others characters responds to the taunts. The allies responds to the orders of the hero. If the hero is in combat, he can not talk to others. When the hero is talking, the combat should to stop. Some renegade heros will not fight to death, they will stop the fight and ask to you for talk, before die... the renegade heros are not "bad guys", they only know the reasons and the past of the history of the Gods, that the actual four heros have fortgotten.

Test, Diary and dialogues. Adapted TalkSystem mod. (Original code by Masklin.)
https://youtu.be/TZ5p97x88gI

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello friends :)

Thanks to the tutorials of master Prospero, and thanks to other great mates, I am learning so much; and now also I get to add a new races as characters... for example Great ork dark, Great ork golden, Minotaur with armour, etc.. :D
So I am thinking to make too more skins for the renegade heros, also adding more new special weapons, and more characters with more histories and dialogues... It will be a lot of work and I will need more time to finish all... But I am very happy ! :D Hahaha...

Greetings.

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:38 am

This is a warning to some friends: Sfumato, IrateGigant, Symrl, Mingyue, Sabre...

I have sended a private message to each of you, in this site and in ModDB site, about the mod. :)

Greetings.

IrateGiant
Dragon

Postby IrateGiant » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:20 pm

PM for you! :)
Escúchame hijo y aprende el saber...

Sryml
Dragon

Postby Sryml » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Glad to see the new mod progress, always support this great work! :D :D
Any Possibility!

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:09 am

Thank you very much, friends! :D

...I am trying to adapt a gamepad controller to the game`s options. A good friend send me a GamepadProfile of Pinnacle for BoD. (Thank you Sebastián. )

Another thing I am adding is Rewards or Challenges for the player, like the Xbox console... for example: "To kill 2500 orks", or "To burst 750 heads", or "to stun/mutilate 1500 times to enemies."... These records will give some specials powers to the Hyperborean difficulty. These are not cheats. These are like specials presents to the player.... the game will be more interesting with these secrets sorprises hahaha
I have done more of 25 records. 8)

The other features of the mod are still in progress. Too much work to do...
Greetings. :)

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:49 pm

...I am trying to adapt a gamepad controller to the game`s options. A good friend send me a GamepadProfile of Pinnacle for BoD. (Thank you Sebastián. )
(Using google traductor.)
I have managed to use my PlayStation controller, the PinnacleGameProfiler program works well for me; But it is a Trial-test version with requests for update and purchase that has modified the registry of windows with numerous entries that send data by Internet ... my computer is of the year 2005 and I have it isolated without networks, to avoid losing data and Hardware issues. My keyboard configuration is more effective than the use of the controller (joypad or joystick... I am not sure how to write it), as usual. :)
For the use of skillful attacks <+> x5, in the controller is only possible if we assign a button two keys at a time. I'm not used to it and I do not play well with controller jejeje
The program PinnacleGameProfiler is independent and I thought to adapt it to the mod, but I see that it can not. It also uses profiles for all types of games, it's great. I think that anyone who wants to use a controller with BoD, would have to install it and configure it to their own preferences.

----------------------------------

He conseguido usar mi mando de PlayStation, el programa PinnacleGameProfiler me funciona bien; pero es una versión Trial-prueba con peticiones de actualización y compra que me ha modificado el registro de windows con numerosas entradas que envían datos por Internet... mi ordenador es del año 2005 y lo tengo aislado sin redes, para evitar perder datos y problemas de hardware. Mi configuración de teclado me resulta más eficaz que el uso del mando, ya por costumbre. :)
Para el uso de ataques hábiles < + > x5, en el mando sólo es posible hacerlo si asignamos a un boton dos teclas a la vez. No estoy acostumbrado y no juego bien con mando jejeje
El programa PinnacleGameProfiler es independiente y pensé en adaptarlo al mod, pero veo que no se puede. Además usa perfiles para todo tipo de juegos, es genial. Creo que el que quiera usar un mando con BoD, tendría que instalarlo y configurarlo a sus preferencias propias.

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:54 pm

Hello friends :)

About the "Hyperborean Achievements":
I get all structure of code ready and working well; but it is a lot work too, due to that, I will include these features in the V1.7 for the next year surely...
I Want to finish the features of V1.6 before starts 2017. What I am making now is to get the ideas, think methods to make easy the complex, then prepare the code structure to add the features... one step by another. So, if I want to modify all maps, with adding one new feature, I follow my method and test it in one map. If goes well, then I just to repeat the method in the others maps... although allways are several bugs and is not perfect, the main thing is the feature works well. :)
To make the rest of work will be more easy and fast. I hope...

Well, sorry for these boring things hahaha
There are 29 Hyperborean Achievements:
I make a Achievements scorer in the game and its options are in menu extras. The A-scorer counts an add all the stuff, all your progress. The A-scorer can be reseted if you want and all the achievemens will save-load from Hard disc. If the game can not save-load some achievmente file, the variable will be reset and it will be 0 again.

Lets go to see what is the list of Achievements: 8)

- Butcher.
By to kill enemies with mutilates limbs. 150 times.
Reward: some groups enemies stay back with fear and gets angry, if they see to the hero using limbs. Also the hero could use a fire torch, burn the limbs and make more fire damage to groups.

- Cruel exterminator:
This Achievment needs more 4 secundary achievements before the hero can use it.
Reward: the hero can to do Mortal attacks in a middle of combat, if he hit the enemy in the back. No matter if the enemy see to the hero, the enemy will die in a gore slow motion like a Fatality. :twisted:

- Stuner:
By the hero stuns some foe alive. 1500 times.
Reward: allow to use Cruel exterminator.

- Maimer:
By the hero mutilates some foe alive. 1000 times.

- Burster:
By the hero bursts the head of some foe alive. 750 times.
Reward: allow to use Cruel exterminator

- Mortal Assassin:
By the hero kills some enemies without be seen by them. 500 times.

- Demolisher:
By to break the armours of the enemies. 350 times.
Reward: The armour of the hero is unbreable.
(This is a new feature. The armours have its own Points of Armour and another percentage of the character`s Defense. The strong hits can damage the armours and if the Point of Armour low to 0, the armour will be broken. You could repair the armour with Reinforces, before it crashs, do not worry. The new races of hard enemies will have armours too! And the hero will can to break these with strong hits... use Power Potion to break the armour quickly.)

- Berserkr enemies:
It needs 8 secundary Achiements betore to use it.
Reward: Nearly all enemies are in Berserkr state, whose effect is like a constant Power Potion. The Berserk State starts when the map is loaded. All the characters have the level 125, allways. (This feature will be hard hahaha..)

- Hunter of Orks:
By to kill orks, of any kind. 4000 times.
Reward: Alow to use Berserkr enemies.

- Hunter of Knights:
By to kill knights, of any kind. 3500 times.

- Hunter of Un-deads:
By to kill Un-deads, of any kind. 5000 times.

- Hunter of Beasts:
By to kill Beasts, of any kind. 2500 times.

- Hunter of Golems:
By to kill Golems, of any kind. 2000 times.

- Hunter of Demons:
By to kill Demons, of any kind. 2250 times.

- Hunter of Vampires:
By to kill Vampires, of any kind. 1500 times.

- Hunter of Renegade Heros:
By to kill Renegade Heros, of any kind. 1000 times.

- Trader Nomadic:
By improve weapons, shields or bows, with the Forge of Ranks. 100 times.
Reward: Allow to gain Gold and Silver, to trade with others new NPC characters.
The Priestly caste characters use the gold. They sell potions and some objects.
They are wizards.
The Noble caste characters use the silver. They can to repair the hero`s armour and to improve the weapons, shields and bows. They are militian soldiers.
(This is a new feature. The new NPC characters are in progress... the traders will be hidden in some places of the maps. They also will to talk with their own history.)

- Wise Warrior:
By to talk with all the characters and by to complete the game in Hyperborean difficulty.
This achievement needs to use the Dialogue Mod option. 17 maps.
Reward: It shows you a password that allows to access to more secret texts. (You must use the password before you could see the files. The files are compressed in .rar format, but these are .pdf files. The files are in the Directory .../Blade/Documents of Achievements.)
These secret texts are:
"The hierarchy of gods, created worlds and races of mortals."
"The history of Dal Gurak."
(This two documents are made by me. Maybe can be improved, I allways open to more ideas and I love the creative work. I have not the copyrights of the Blade of Darkness game, but I am Script writer of cinema, I mean Guionista de cine y escritor. These texts are for fun and are free. But please, if you want to use these, email me and we could improve more the great history of BoD. Please, Do not attribute to your self the work of others... Well, sure the professional people understands what I am trying to say.. Thanks.)

- Undefeated Master:
This achievement needs 4 secundary achievements before the hero can use it.
Reward: It allows the hero can have some advantages in the combats. When the hero revives, only is lose the experience of the current level. The hero not loses the bonus of attack and defense, his level will be the same too. The enemy can not improve their levels. The energy recovers more fast. The critical hits are 25% more effective and 50% more strong. The maps starts with the bonuses to Attack and to defense, of the better ranks that you are get in the last game.

- Survivor:
By complete the maps without revive. 35 maps.
The No-load mode must be activated.
Reward: Allow to use the achievement Undefeated Master.

- Unexhaustible:
By complete the maps with the Realistic Energy mode activated. 35 maps.

- Best Ranks:
By get some Hyperborean rank in the maps while the hero is in combat. 35 times.

- Strategic man:
By complete the maps with the Fast Combat mode activated. 35 maps.

- Hyperborean Defiance:
This achievement needs 3 secundary achievements before the player can use it.
Reward: It allows to play in the last map with the powers of some incarnated gods, secundary o terciary. These new characters can use their special weapons and their elemental magics.

- Challenge to the destiny:
By defeat to some incarnations of the terciary gods. 10 times.
Those gods are, Auryaman (earth element), Aramati (ice element), Ameretat (blood element), Aurvatat (venom element), Xathra (metal element, metal weapons)...
Reward: Allow to use the achievement Hyperborean defiance.

- Challenge to the death:
By defeat to some the incarnations of the secundary gods. 6 times.
Those gods are, Ianna (white light element), Spenta Manyu (fire and explosion elements), Angra Manyu (electricity element)...

- Challenge to the gods:
By defeat to some the incarnations of the primary gods. 4 times.
Those gods are, Ahura Mazda (the Creator of the material universe of time-space, he use the form of a dragon called Tyamanth. Gravity element), Aserat (the damn god of Chaos, who loses his own spiritual freedom and is a Destroyer of the material things. He was forced to incarnate in a demon body created by Ahura Mazda and Ianna. Dark light element).

- Conquest of inmortality:
This achievement needs 8 achievements before the player can use it. These are the 8 previous primary achievements, not the secundary acihevements.
Reward: It allows to use the King of the Beasts mode. In this mode you could to play in some maps with some NPC-characters like orks or minotaurs. Also in the arena. If this achievement is activated, the enemies will be the four heros and the gods of the White Faction. (Sons of Ahura Mazda).

- Awaken remind of Eternity:
By to complete the maps with the King of the Beasts Mode. 35 maps.
Reward: It allows to access to the great texts, that inspires the creation of the Hyperborean mod.

That is all folks, for now. ;)

Best regards.

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:39 am

Greetings to all friends :)

I got a piece of stupid news... :roll:

Due to spamers, trolls, maybe hackers, all my videos of youtub channel are erased. :x Some people was attacking me in several social networks... :lol: :lol: Makes me laught, it seems that they are not happy with the new argument of the history of the Hyperborean mod. It does not matter to me their attacks, it is rudiculous, sorry but I am not scared. :mrgreen: hahaha :lol:
I will finish the Hyperborean mod, later of sooner, with my own Will. So, they can not to do anything for try to stop me. :twisted:

Sorry friends for this ugly post... Thanks. :)

Note: V1.6 is 95% finished.

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”