Download the new textures pack of all maps! :)

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

DANGR
Hatchling

Postby DANGR » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:56 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mingyue1371</i>

Hi DANGR,are you replaced the *.mmp files in Maps folder to the new one you download?
If so,it should be new higher res textures for the game.
I had done successfully with sfb,MBK and Cuthberth 's new textuer.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Hmm, can you link me Cuthberth's textures?

mingyue1371
Dragon

Postby mingyue1371 » Sat May 05, 2012 4:13 am

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DANGR</i>

Hmm, can you link me Cuthberth's textures?
Check this link:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/severance-bla ... -cuthberth

Put the barb.mmp directly to your Bod\Maps\Barb_M1,Then you should see the good effect.[:D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cuthberth</i>
1 the easy way is make a Impres pant petSis go to photoshop and cut the image, then re-scale
2 or save the images and if you have some knowledge of 3ds max or blender (I recommend it, is open source, beware of SOPA), and put the textures in a plane and make a render of the resolution you want
Hi Cuthberth,Can you show me your sets or give a *.preset file of yours in crazybump? I tried for two days ,but the final result was not pefect ,Always with some fault.[:(]
Thank u very much!

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Download the new textures pack of 24 bits!

Postby MBK_MBK » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Hello friends, :)

I'm returning to change the textures of all maps and heros. 8)
The original textures are in 8-bit, and the textures that I modified are in 24 bit. But the program that I used, MMP WORKS 2, which compiles a bmp images to mmp format, reduced the image quality to 8 bit... and crash if I up the quality to 24 bits.

Now I'm using another program and so far goes well.
The textures looks more defined and detailed. :D

I've changed the textures, from 8 bits to 24-bit, and I upload the texture pack to ModDB.

Here is the link to ModDB:
http://www.moddb.com/downloads/mbk-mmp-24bits

If you find any errors in the files or textures, if something is missing or do not like something ...
Send me an email and I will try to fix it.

silver_sailist@hotmail.com
Loose your ghosts, because they keep suspiciously your freedom.

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”