Mighty Dwarf Mod

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

Tomash
Dragon

Mighty Dwarf Mod

Postby Tomash » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:12 pm

This mod allows to use additional combos for dwarf in single-player game. I made it at the request of my comrade, but I think it may be fun for someone else too.

You can download it here:
http://www.reido-grunge.narod.ru/modseng.html

See README_ENG.txt for details

MRCMRC
Whelp

Re: Mighty Dwarf Mod

Postby MRCMRC » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Thanks, Tomash.

Let's try it!

Haraldzz
Dragon

Postby Haraldzz » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Funny, because I started a random dwarf run recently out of nothing to do. Will take a look at the mod.

Dericious
Whelp

Postby Dericious » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Great mod!

It really makes playing the Dwarf more fun! And its not unbalancing or out of character at all, infact all the new four combat moves suit perfectly to his fighting style. ALmost like they were meant to be. Plus I haven't noticed any bugs or glitches either, so its very stable and does exactly what it promisses.

The mod has a readme too which explains how to launch new moves and install directions, so no worries there either. You just need bod loader to install it.

Really nice job coding this. this definitely belongs to the essential category of bod mods :)

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”