Import Sargon's full armor

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

DVH
Hatchling

Import Sargon's full armor

Postby DVH » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:36 pm

Hi,

I've tried to find the way to import mentioned in the subject armor (ArmaduraCaballeroCompleta), but so far .BOD files can not be imported to MAX. I thought that maybe if I create a .mbw file of entire map Forge of Xshathra then import it to MAX I would be able to get mesh model.
I started the game with console enabled, I know that I should use command Bladex.ExportWorld("MapName.mbw") however I was unable to write anything inside the console. :?

I would like to ask If there is any chance to import this model, and using .mbw file is a good way to do it. I would also be grateful for any tips about writing commands in console :)

Thanks in advance,
DVH

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Re: Import Sargon's full armor

Postby prospero » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Yes you can import the map file and then search for the armour - select and save selected as .max file. You loose all the texture mapping coords though, so that's not the best way.....

A while ago a member (Harrison) reverse-engineered all the BOD files back to max format. So the armour model should be among them. Don't know if the d/l link is still live, but I have the lot somewhere on my HD so I will see if I can find it for you.

btw. The input field for the console is cunningly concealed. You need to hover the mouse cursor near the bottom edge until it turns to up-down arrows and then drag up to expose a white area. You can enter commands in that.

btw2. Welcome to the forum. :D

prospero
Ancient Dragon

Postby prospero » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:16 pm

DVH
Hatchling

Postby DVH » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Prospero
thanks a lot for sharing and for clarification about console :)

I will use character of Sargon as a subject of my BA thesis. :P

Again thank you for your help
Cheers,
DVH

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”