DOWNLOAD THE HYPERBOREAN MOD

Talk about Severance Blade of Darkness modifications and maps here. No tips or tech support questions please, use the forum above. Note that the game is rated 18 so some content may be unsuitable for younger readers.

Moderators: Ade, prospero

Kokroch
Hatchling

Re: DOWNLOAD THE HYPERBOREAN MOD

Postby Kokroch » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:41 am

1.52 released? if yes, where I can download it?
on http://www.moddb.com I found just 1.51 ..? or 1.52 still in development?

HD texture (weapons/maps) will be included? if Can you add it from others mods?

MBK_MBK
Dragon

Postby MBK_MBK » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:05 am

1.52 released? if yes, where I can download it?
on http://www.moddb.com I found just 1.51 ..? or 1.52 still in development?

HD texture (weapons/maps) will be included? if Can you add it from others mods?
Greetings.
1.52 not released. This version not works well and is obsolete.
The V1.6 is 85% finished, and the errors of save-load are all fixed.

My computer is old, my mod goes very slow with high resolution and too much enemies. I will try to do the "HD_MBKmmp" pack of textures, when I get to finish the V1.6...

Thanks.
Loose your ghosts, because they keep suspiciously your freedom.

Kokroch
Hatchling

Postby Kokroch » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Thanks for not forgetting game)

xxHyFoxx
Hatchling

Postby xxHyFoxx » Mon May 21, 2018 6:41 pm

Hello MBK,

i just installed your hyperborean mod and fixed the marakamda level as posted before.
The save - load bug does not kick in anymore.

So i went through the level and got a ctd bug when i try to enter the temple. I can unlock the temple-door, but when i try to go through it the game freezes. I can see the windows cursor and via crtl+alt+del im able to get to windows. There is a bug message from windows, that there was a bug and blade.exe had to be stopped. After that the gamma for windows is to bright, but this ca be fixed with a start-close form the game.

I have tried to use the console, to get a bug-message. But in the log is nothing to find. I don't know if the console updates with players progress?

Could it be, that at this point, the cutscene with the demon has to kick in? I'm not sure if this bug is game related, or has something to do with the graphics card.

Do you have an idea how this problem can be fixed? Shall i do the other fixes of the python files as well?

Aside from that, i just find your mod at this stage very interesting. The different damages, the creature moves and abilitys and finaly, a good reason to use the bow!

xxHyFoxx
Hatchling

Postby xxHyFoxx » Mon May 21, 2018 7:01 pm

Oh fug,

problem is solved. In the errors section the bug has been described as "bone fire/many fires in view in rOpengl renderer crash".
There is also the solution to the problem, wich works. You guys are great!

xxHyFoxx
Hatchling

Postby xxHyFoxx » Mon May 21, 2018 8:26 pm

...and the next bug kicks in.

After defeating the demon, you'll have to read the nercomancers book. The screen slowly gets dark, a loading screen appears, and ctd.
I tried to use the console mode and i can see that the shown code runs forward to endAPP. The means the program, as the console itself, ends. And the Code in the console is also gone. Ive tried to work around with fraps, to take a screenshot, but this doesn't work.
Is the code from the console somewhere logged?

xxHyFoxx
Hatchling

Postby xxHyFoxx » Tue May 22, 2018 8:53 pm

So, after puzzeling around with different programms i got the following shot of the logfile.

Through the simple fact that i'am not familar with python, i can not see an error in the logfile. But everything gets visibile with a comparison.
Means, i must get a logfile of a correct level transition of the marakamda level.

xxHyFoxx
Hatchling

Postby xxHyFoxx » Wed May 23, 2018 8:11 pm

And here is the shot from the level transition from the original game.

After the "EndofLevel()" everything works like in the modded game, till the "3" appears. The difference i can see is, that in this logfile some technical stuff appears. After that "2dMap" gots loaded, it worked fine by the way.
In the logfile of the modded game, there appears a "B_App::End()...". Question is, why?
Is this a legitimate command to shut down the game? Or does it mean that some file is corrupted and the game gots shut down?
How is the level transition coded? Is there a seperate file for this?

Return to “Severance BoD: Modding Community”