There are few issues I wanted to mention:
- I couldn't pick up full life potion @ (68000, -7000, -94000)
# this one may be solved already or maybe it's the one mentioned before by @livid
- there is bad or no texture @ (65500,-9000,34000)
- personally I don't think you really need additional space for potions, you can always go back and get few and there are not many (apart from "***spam***") along the way anyway
- there was a time when I was failing after one or two deaths beside the fact I was on level >= 4, then after restarting the game it has gone
- you can easily end up in
the prisoner standing @ (42000, -4000, -1000) while attacking as you go forward attacking and in the same time get stuck in slipping animation
-fire arrows not always work, sometimes they don't get incinerated and act like normal ones
- not sure if you intended it - one can easily gen on rooftops @ (66000, -10000, -44000)
. If it's intended then fine, I like it - it's not like you can get anywhere this way - you can't.
some propositions as well
- foliage on trees is too transparent, should be almost opaque (at least way more than now) - not only doesn't look natural, it doesn't look at all. it ruins whole effect of smart trick you utilize. May even be some more of them.
- flame arrows fallen from killed enemies are unusable - it's pity cause recycling is only way to get them and they are only reasonable way to get rid of archers
- it's a pity you can't feed dog, dies very easily if won't manage to make him level up
- guards rot at main gate - they can't be called like dog (something like 'follow me' in short range for some limited time or something
- maybe some guards should have bow as they are arrow fodder at court yard with the tree like in shooting gallery
- grenades could leave smoke after explosion, like burnt corpses do - first few times I thought these boxes I was hitting killed me not the grenadier upstairs @(20000, -1000, -45000)
- I'm already lost - don't know what to do next and there is nothing that would give me any hint
Canals are indeed vast.
Dark trinity rocks!