Online BoD sites...

Blade of Darkness general discussion and game help forum. Discuss anything related to Severance / BoD (except modding, use the forum below) Note: Possible spoilers!

Moderators: Ade, prospero

brian
Dragon

Postby brian » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:01 am

@Rampage,
I tried again, no luck. I'll delete the link as soon as I am able. Forum must be having some hiccups[:p]

Thanks prospero for confirming its not just me[:)]

Rampage
Dragon

Postby Rampage » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:49 pm

@Brian, first post is ok. Rampage #2 (http://kraki.narod.ru) - working good, it`s mine, it`s BOD :) It`s like a fork for 2 mirrors sites (kraki.narod.ru/index<font color="limegreen"><b>1</b></font id="limegreen">.html and rampage.bigtruck...)

Only kraki.<font color="blue">SPB</font id="blue">.ru is not mine. People, kill THIS link if you have it.

esfumato
Dragon

Postby esfumato » Tue May 06, 2008 2:58 pm

Someone could see the TPTPT Tutorials in Big Truck's Site?

http://tptpt.bigtruck-canada.ca/TpCharacterTutorial.php

esfumato
Dragon

Postby esfumato » Tue May 27, 2008 5:47 pm

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by esfumato</i>

Someone could see the TPTPT Tutorials in Big Truck's Site?

http://tptpt.bigtruck-canada.ca/TpCharacterTutorial.php
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

And?

Lord William
Whelp

Postby Lord William » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:41 am

Sad to say but Nighthawk's site listed in the first post of this thread has vanished. It had a very good walkthrough of the game as well as other useful information. If by some chance Nighthawk still visits this forum occasionally, he should be encouraged to post his walkthrough pages at Big Truck's site.

A lot of the older links that are listed on the first post are now also dead.

Since the first post can't be edited, could the "Sticky" for this thread be removed and a new "Online BoD Sites" thread started with current info to be put in its place.

-LW

big truck
Dragon

Postby big truck » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:33 pm

[:)]

I have just moved the domain bigtruck-canada.ca to an other host. The names have changed about the <b>ftp</b> accesses: instead of <font color="beige">myname</font id="beige"> it is now <font color="beige">myname@bigtruck-canada.ca</font id="beige"> ... I tried to keep the former names, but it was impossible. The passwords are the same however.
Please tell me if all works well friends, and if not I will fix the problem[;)]

Juggernaut
Whelp

Postby Juggernaut » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:43 am

Gotta take a look at these sites later, though most of them I already visited :D

Return to “Severance BoD: Help / Game Discussion”