performing combos interrupting previous animation - how is it possible?

Blade of Darkness general discussion and game help forum. Discuss anything related to Severance / BoD (except modding, use the forum below) Note: Possible spoilers!

Moderators: Ade, prospero

cieply
Dragon

performing combos interrupting previous animation - how is it possible?

Postby cieply » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:28 pm

hey
I found on some films that people are able to interrupt in the middle of animation and perform the combo. Example can be seen on these videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSxUiM4DNoQ&t=0h02m29s or in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJROSP49_O8&t=0h04m43s ?

It's especially apparent with Heavy Naginata combo that is actually Whirlwind and then Spiral of death but in opposition to the videos when I tried it my character always had to complete Whirlwind animation and then start of Spiral of death, not before. Same can be seen with Axe Spear's Spin slash on second video - he stops left slash in the middle of animation and starts combo.

I, personally never made it and am thinking how is that possible?
l'aria fresca,
vino puro, ...

Tomash
Dragon

Re: performing combos interrupting previous animation - how is it possible?

Postby Tomash » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:31 am

You should press [first step of combo] then [jump] then [second step of combo], OR [first step] then [second one] then [jump]. Press it not simultaneously but very fast. This bug-abuse allows to perform some combos even without first step animation at all.

cieply
Dragon

Re: performing combos interrupting previous animation - how is it possible?

Postby cieply » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:57 pm

thanks for answer, it really works
although in my case character usually jumps and dodges or somersaults but it's matter of practice I guess
l'aria fresca,
vino puro, ...

Return to “Severance BoD: Help / Game Discussion”