I found a strange bug in Nemrut Fortress

Blade of Darkness general discussion and game help forum. Discuss anything related to Severance / BoD (except modding, use the forum below) Note: Possible spoilers!

Moderators: Ade, prospero

laughingskull2

I found a strange bug in Nemrut Fortress

Postby laughingskull2 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:50 am

In Nemrut Fortress, there is a secret area where Barbarian's Ice Axe is located.

Today, I played the level with the dwarf, and after I got the Power Potion in that area (right next to the axe), on my way back there was a BURNING SKELETON blocking my way. I killed him, but a closed door was there that blocked my passage back up to the outside.

I have played through this game tens of times, but I've NEVER seen this skeleton there, and there was NEVER a door that blocked my way back.

Since I couldn't open the door, I had to restart the level. Pretty weird, huh?

hayenne

Re: I found a strange bug in Nemrut Fortress

Postby hayenne » Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:23 am

I'm a long time BoD fan. This skeleton (as well as a couple of others on the return way) always spawns if you pick up the power potion there. Once you kill him, the door is supposed to open and let you back. Try luring him out of the room with circular saws and kill it outside.

laughingskull2

Re: I found a strange bug in Nemrut Fortress

Postby laughingskull2 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:11 pm

I'm a long time BoD fan. This skeleton (as well as a couple of others on the return way) always spawns if you pick up the power potion there. Once you kill him, the door is supposed to open and let you back. Try luring him out of the room with circular saws and kill it outside.
ok thanks. Now I know why he spawns!

do you know of other such cases where getting an item triggers a monster?

Return to “Severance BoD: Help / Game Discussion”