headless demonio - funny bug/glitch

Blade of Darkness general discussion and game help forum. Discuss anything related to Severance / BoD (except modding, use the forum below) Note: Possible spoilers!

Moderators: Ade, prospero

cieply
Dragon

headless demonio - funny bug/glitch

Postby cieply » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:33 am

I was running Island of Karum and after killing little demon I automatically run to the door that was supposed to open after his death. I saw something like '1100' life out of the corner of my eye but didn't bother about that. Much to my surprise, just split of a second later the door didn't open and I realised that demonio is still alive, even if I just killed it. I turned around and started to play a bit with its second incarnation. Second kill was definite though and there was no more fun.

It's pretty funny bug which happened to me for the very first time in the game. Luckily I was recording at the time so now you can have fun as well.

enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVbs7rivaW8
l'aria fresca,
vino puro, ...

Haraldzz
Dragon

Re: headless demonio - funny bug/glitch

Postby Haraldzz » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:17 am

I remember something similar happening to me with the snow trolls, but I think that might have happened because I had Gorenity mod installed.

cieply
Dragon

Postby cieply » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:49 pm

well, I don't have any crazy mods installed beside fogfix and gladiator but they don't influence single player in any way
I don't think it's mod related, as you know this game has a lot of such bug related issues and sometimes they just happen, even if very rarely
l'aria fresca,
vino puro, ...

Return to “Severance BoD: Help / Game Discussion”