Bug: Missing interface frames

Blade of Darkness general discussion and game help forum. Discuss anything related to Severance / BoD (except modding, use the forum below) Note: Possible spoilers!

Moderators: Ade, prospero

Abaddon
Hatchling

Bug: Missing interface frames

Postby Abaddon » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:39 pm

I've been playing for quite a while recently, but kept feeling like I was missing something. I thought it was just because I hadn't played the game for quite some time (about 15 years, heh) but after watching a couple of videos I noticed people have frames around their life/xp bars, attack and defence.

I really don't know why this happens, but I'd like to fix it. I'm using the GOG version, and you can see a screenshot with the stuff I'm missing here.

cieply
Dragon

Re: Bug: Missing interface frames

Postby cieply » Fri May 04, 2018 9:11 am

I don't think it's a bug. It looks like you have missing or corrupt the texture file: `$BLADE_DIR/Data/marcadorvidayxp.mmp'. I should be 65581 bytes long and md5sum=`aa4792e8d9d5a6f8276f0f85b623ac5c'. Check whether you have it first and then respond with your finding.
If you do have it and it's not corrupt then you can check what's going on by starting game with console (`-console' command line option) and check whether it says something about that.
l'aria fresca,
vino puro, ...

Return to “Severance BoD: Help / Game Discussion”