Favorite Weapons Anyone?

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
Brekk
Dragon

Favorite Weapons Anyone?

Post by Brekk »

What are some of your favorite weapons in each category? Some of Mine include: the Mithril long sword (all I use is Mithril because its the most powerful, and they last longer). I also like "The Tempest", but my favorite sword has to be the "MournBringer". My favorite arrows include: "Bow of the Order", "Flame Talon", "Hoarfrost", "Demise", and definetly "Dragon Strike"

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

i was going to post about the mournbring. I beat the game like 6 times but never got the mournbringer. I just got it and was very dissapointed. yeah it heals you and lasts long but it only does 30 damage. magalka's (the shiverbean boss) sword is better. It has it's own power and does more damage. The mournblade is one of my favorite but I don't see how it is the best.

Brekk
Dragon

Post by Brekk »

Well i agree on that, Mournbringer isn't the best, but when I play the game, I take on the role as an Archer, so I can't use Maulgak's Maul, but I have used it once, it works well in dealing with the "Souless" in the vally of the fallen. Have you ever saw the "crown of thorns"?

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

what is the crown of thors? I don't know what that is?

Brekk
Dragon

Post by Brekk »

its a unique club found in the Inquisitor's lair

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

TELL ME ABOUT IT

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

hey I just used the fire talon and it is cool! I never spent much time with bows. I also looked and i didn't find that club. Where is it in the inquistor's lair?

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

my favorite bow's got to be the dragon strike it's a bow that shoots nuclear bombs you find it in one of the caves in shiverbane I think it's called

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

my favorite sword is probably the mournblade the one you trade the magic blades for

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

I never got that bow. Hey i know it doesn't do much damage or anyhting but i like that little short sowrd that you can find in the mushroom caves. It can freez monsters and can come to use in shadomire. But i still can not find that club called the crown of thors? Can some one help me with that?

Edge Hog
Whelp

Post by Edge Hog »

Mine r: the mournbringer, the flamestrike, crown o thorns, and thats all

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

what's the crown of thorns? I've never heard of that one

Brekk
Dragon

Post by Brekk »

The Crown of thorns is a unique club that deals out 15ap, with a skill of 1 (i think) when you pull it out to use it, at first it looks just like a club, but then Spikes come out. (I will post how to get to it in the Gameplay help topics).

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

hey i fond it. It takes 3 skill points and goes 15 pamage. Hey what does ap stand for. it is on some swords but not all what does it stand for?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

It stands for Armour Piercing, useful against wartocks etc