Favorite Weapons Anyone?

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)
Olag
Whelp

Post by Olag »

Theres also that sword found in the underwater cave near ravenshold
25ap slow but it pulls some sweet moves let me tell you

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

oh yeah climisaties' blade or something like that.

xris
Hatchling

Post by xris »

I love Clinesmith blade the most because it's skill level 1, so anyone can use it, it has 25 strength AP and better life restoring properties than the Lestalt. With that blade, you can kill anyone in the game without any tricks (I know, I did it). One drawback, not great longevity, so you have to save it for real hard stuff.

dragonoftheorder
Hatchling

Post by dragonoftheorder »

my favorite has to be the Mournbringer or any of the other "vampiric" weapons...

Olag
Whelp

Post by Olag »

ok this is going to be long but here it goes
Thers a blade of the order found in a circle of stones after you defeat the skeleton king. The Stones are found near where you fight those 2 dragons from arohks time does anyone know what im taling about because i would like to know the point of it. It the same as the blade found in the shadowmire after saving the one adventurer. Not to many hit points and i think somewhat point less.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

you get all four of the then take them to brekk and buy the mournblade. It is the best sword.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

yeah the chicken is good I also like the bow of the order the one that shoots the purple arrows

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

what's your favorite armour/shield? mine's got to be the dragon hide armour

Brekk
Dragon

Post by Brekk »

Mine is "Armor Of The Order" which I believe that is what you are talking about, my favorite Shield is the "Dragon Sheild" which matches the armor. Another one of my favorite weapons is the "Tempest" sword

Erugeboren
Whelp

Post by Erugeboren »

i played six times before i got to use the tempest so i really like it, it is the most impressive because the cleaver and maulgaks weapons look too small when rynn holds them, but the tempest looks awsome, the mournbringer has cool runes of power, but it has a basic shape, my fav is lastat's blade because it looks the most knightly. like a true swordswoman might carry

question, as for arrows, do they do different things, like are rune arrows special, or does the name of the arrow mean nothing, (it would be cool, if rune arrows, battle arrows, etc all had diffent effects.)

nin
Whelp

Post by nin »

I know i doesn't do anything special, but i like the "skull crusher" axe-hammer thing you get. I looks really evil, its small, and does a lot of damage....

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

the skull crusher is a good weapon but I only use it in certain areas of the game

duranix
Whelp

Post by duranix »

well, im only in andrellian isles, so my fav weopons are enchanted wood bow and earth blade. just my 2 gold. lol.

duranix
Whelp

Post by duranix »

ive got to go with mournblade, the temptest, mithral long, bow of the order.

duranix
Whelp

Post by duranix »

anther bows got to be dragon strike. Its my 3rd time through the game but i rented it long time ago and have forgotten it thats y i ask the questions bout andrellian isles.