Funniest moments

Discuss Drakan: The Ancient's Gates with other players (no spoilers please!)

Moderators: Mechanist, Arokhs Twin, yangez93

PYRO@13
Whelp

Postby PYRO@13 » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:18 pm

Have you ever killed something and its still standing? That happened to me with some grull and a souless before.(its kind of funny)[:o)]

Sunspark
Whelp

Postby Sunspark » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:47 pm

Thats happen to me with a souless, i killed it and it died but was floating in the air. It would not go away, it looked like it was alsleep on a floating mattress!

Dragonseeker
Whelp

Postby Dragonseeker » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:53 pm

Haha i don't know why but everytime i go to this one place in ravenshold and eneter a certain dugeon their is this one grull sitting on the floor and everytime i come in and he stands up it makes this huge farting noise! so i save it before i go in and turn the volume up really loud then go in and hear the fart over and over again. yah its pretty cool.

PYRO@13
Whelp

Postby PYRO@13 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:01 am

Nice dude, but I can do that all by ny self.[xx(] But nice.

savagehorizon
Hatchling

Postby savagehorizon » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:29 am

I remember on one occasion I attacked a Wartok from the air with Arokh's Sonic Boom and the Wartok exploded and then smeared into the ground. I made a Wartok skidmark!

Sunspark
Whelp

Postby Sunspark » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:11 pm

I was only playing Drakan yesterday and i was on that bit where you go on that floating ship thing that takes you to the Flesh Mage's castle.
I was running across that see through bridge made of glitter or something whatever its made of and the souless came running out to attack me. I killed them all except one which was running but it was running on the spot with its sword above its head.
I was like okay, a souless that looks like its jogging on the spot doing some exercise with a sword above its head, what next? Kind of creepy too so i left it alone to carry on doing its exercise, what do you think of that? 0.o

savagehorizon
Hatchling

Postby savagehorizon » Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:58 am

A few nights ago I was in the Crystal Mines in the Andrellians and right before I got to the part where the yeti comes out I heard this bloodcurdling scream. I have no idea what it was or where it came from, but I did not hear it again. I just figured it was a freaky audio glitch, but it's kind of funny now. Also the yeti threw a Grull at me instead of an exploding barrel, which was hilarious.

Sunspark
Whelp

Postby Sunspark » Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:45 pm

I heard that scream too, i think its one of a human that was thrown in to the yeti by the grull to be eaten by the yeti. My game gets loads of glitches, some funny and some stupid where i have to start all over again from where i saved last, its really annoying! >.<

chicken stomper

Re: Funniest moments

Postby chicken stomper » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:46 pm

For me there are three things that really made me laugh. First time I found the "lethal" chicken Berekk sells as a mele weapon. The time I fought the giant thing at Snotma's arena and finally killed him only to have him fall right on me as he died and killed ME! And the time I finally found Toadfist's lair, fought him, and with my final blow, killed him and sent him over the ledge-- his prized helmet and all!

What a terrific game, am I right…

Cheers

Jasoya
Whelp

Re: Funniest moments

Postby Jasoya » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:15 am

One of my funniest moments was when I stun locked Daemog with the Lestat's Blade only to foget that Daemog's falling corpse can crush you. I realized this too late as I rolled back only to get killed by his right hand. I solemnly swear on my death bed, I will crush you with this hand! :lol:

This comes in light of plenty of times in other games where I suffered a similar but still hilarious death. When I first played Halo, I celebrated in triumph when I killed my first banshee in the second level... Only to get crushed by said banshee. My older brother told me that I had a knack in dying in the most hilarious and unconventional ways in games. He couldn't be more right. :lol:
Explore and exploit, my two favorite things to do while playing an old-favorite game.

Return to “Drakan: TAG (PS2) Game Discussion”