lost topic

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Snotmaw
Dragon

lost topic

Post by Snotmaw »

hey there was a topic i searched for and i didn't find it. I remember talking about where to store wepons. Arokh's Twin said in Surdana and I think Lady Myschala said you can store wepons in the adreanilin island. I can't go back to the adreanilin islands. How did you Lady Mschala? (sorry for the spelling errors)

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I think this was the topic you was looking for http://www.arokhslair.net/forum/topic.a ... lian,isles

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Thanks that is it. but it doesn't answer my question because Lady Myschala never answered when we asked her how she got back the adreanilin islands.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">the armorer brekk in surdana will keep all the weapons you don't want to carry around but another place you can get to until the end of the game is the shop in the andrellian isles though he doesn't sell much you can return to this shop just as often as you can surdana <hr noshade size="1">but remember the closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes though don't be afraid and don't forget you hold the mightiest weapon of all. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

How did you get back to the andrellian isles?[?][?][?][?]

Edge Hog
Whelp

Post by Edge Hog »

<font color="green">well snotmaw u cannot go back 2 andrellian islands unless the programmers r wrong![:p]</font id="green">

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

just use the mothers eye push the button for the andrellian isles and you can return

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Are you confusing the Andrellian isles with some other place as there is no gate in the isles. There's one in Ravenshold, The Desert and Shiverbane.

Brekk
Dragon

Post by Brekk »

yea, I thank she means "Ravenshold" because you can NEVER go back to the Islands, Sorry Snotmaw

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

oh man that suck. there is no gate for it. i guess that is what she means. I got excited for a while