SNOTMAW READ THIS NOW PLZ

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Rynns_Pymp
Hatchling

SNOTMAW READ THIS NOW PLZ

Post by Rynns_Pymp »

is it the one with all the fire??? the cave 4 the medicine bag

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

no it is not that is where you get the charts to that boat. hey i post a walkthrough for you

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Hey before i start this walkthrough i give credit to Prima's offical strategy guide fo Drakan tag.

1. Exit the cave (where you see the man who gives you this quest. and get back on Arokh's back. You'll need him to help him locate the thieves who took the pouch.

2. Fly to the left side of the grull base. Following the coast line around a large mountain. There is an inlet on the other side-check the map if nessesary.

3. Veer to the right as you circle the mountain. Use your auto-targeting to locate and distroy a catapult that takes aim at you. There will also be a blackwing fling nearby that you'll need to deal with before landing.

4. When the coast is clear, head for a gaurd tower near the edge of the water in front of a cave entrence. You can use auto target to take out the grulls on the ground with arokh.

5. After defeating all the enemies, land in front of the cave an enter.

6. As you pass through the doorway, two grull will atack from up ahead. Through a barred window to the left, you see a human talking to a wartok.

7. Continue foward towards the elevator but whatch out for the spell casting grull.

8.Ride the elivator up to the next level. You'll with a gull here, but he will drop his treasure when he is defeated.

9.As you approach the larger cavern, whatch out for an ambush from the right side. Both a grull and a wartok will appear from behind the crates.

10.You'll have to use the crates as cover because up ahead is spell casting wartok. There are also more grull on the way. Let them come to you.

11. As you approach the, look for small alcove here, but he appears distracted by something els. Since he doesn't see you use a bow on him by shooting the explosive barrels causing him to yell in pain.

12.then you'll see a elevator tale it to the next level. come till you seen some crates. There is a cut seen. Fight the wartok that killed the man and he will give you the medicine pouch. Take it back to sevoth.[:)][:)][:)][:D][:D][:D][:)][:D][:)][:D]

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Did that help?

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Did that help I havent heard from you?