stuck in the tomb in ravenshold

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
dragonoftheorder
Hatchling

stuck in the tomb in ravenshold

Post by dragonoftheorder »

the one where you get the ashes of a fallen hero.....i've got the talons amulet and the wings amulet but now im stuck...

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

There's two more you need to collect. The tombs are roughly opposite where the blue glowing statues are. One tomb you can't get into via the door as its locked, you get to this via one of the other tombs - if you look carefully, one of the walls has collapsed. When you have these amulets, there is another chamber you need to visit which holds the ashes - you will see a pedestal in the centre of the room where you put the amulets. Once yoou have placed all four, a secret chamber will open giving you access to the ashes.
Hope this helps.

dragonoftheorder
Hatchling

Post by dragonoftheorder »

I'm at the start of the place...I have those two amulets can you direct me to the other 2 please I have a guide but it's not helping...

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Its difficult to describe as its dark in there but from what I can figure, the tombs are in a circular form and a single corridor passes the doors to the tombs if you know what I mean. Keep your eyes out for the glowing statues and look opposite them. You should see a doorway, there are four of them.

Decimator
Hatchling

Post by Decimator »

My problem is slightly different

The answer to this problem is that between the two doorways you found your amulets, there is a hallway go down it to the next intersection. That hallway has two more room with amulets in it.

My problem

There is one room that contains a amutlet, but the metal bar door is shut. Is there a way to open it? Is it a bug in the game?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I think this is the one you reach from the adjacent room - the wall is collapsed in one corner. Its hard to see at first but you can get through.
Its a while since I played the game now but I remember a locked gate and having to either crouch and roll under a partially closed gate or going through a collapsed wall.