WARNING, WORMHOLE eerrrr um Secret love affair?

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Erugeboren
Whelp

WARNING, WORMHOLE eerrrr um Secret love affair?

Post by Erugeboren »

well i was walking around TAG with arokh and came to that old ladys house outside of surdana, you know the one that calls you a witch, i jumped off arokh into her garden, and wouldnt you know it that old woman flung me into another dimension, or i guess it could have been a game glitch, but any ways i found my self in an inside out "house" with random objects just floating around like treasure chest lids, no just the lids, and a door that didnt go anywhere, a window,with not wall, and all the walls were just gray, its freakin weird and for a long time i couldnt get out, i walked around looking for the exit that wasnt there, and finally appeared in a hall way leading to a door, ahh daylight, but when i walked out, i was in town, apparantly i had just come out of that house with all the spiders, weird, hmm, come to think of it maybe that old hag and that spider guy have a underground wormhole secret relationship thingy or whatever...............this really happened,

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

that sounds like a bug my game's never done that before sounds kind of funny though