Where is the mournblade?

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Arock11288
Hatchling

Where is the mournblade?

Post by Arock11288 »

I hear everyone speaking of this weapon and I don't have a clue where it is. Cn someone please tell me?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

You need to find all of the elemental blades (earth, ice, fire and lightning). Once you have all of them, go to the blacksmiths and sell them and he will then have the mournblade available. The elemental blades can be left anywhere in Surdana if they are taking up too much room in your inventory, just go and pick them up when you are ready.

Arock11288
Hatchling

Post by Arock11288 »

thanks, I'll try

Arock11288
Hatchling

Post by Arock11288 »

But where is the fire one? I haven't seen it.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Arock11288</i>

But where is the fire one? I haven't seen it.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Its in the desert but be careful, there is a point of no return in the ruins; once you go past this bit you cannot return to Surdana. When you get to a large open topped cavern full of griffins, turn back and get the fireblade before its too late. You also need to find all of the 3 rune stones and place them in on their pedestals to be able to get access to the fire blade. If you need a better description, check the walkthrough here www.arokhslair.net and go to the TAG menu on the left.

BTW clicked edit instead of reply by accident if you are womdering why I edited your post.

The Black Dragon
Hatchling

Post by The Black Dragon »

I found the fire and the earth ones but i can't find the others can you tell me were to find them?

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Ice is in the Northmen's area (Shiverbane?) and the lightning one is in Kragmoor.