wheres the location of 4 items to break barrier

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Eragon
Hatchling

wheres the location of 4 items to break barrier

Post by Eragon »

Im stuck with two of the 4 things for the wizard guy in ravenshold and need help I have the gold sword and the warriors ashes and have no clue where to look for the other two things to break the the barrier to get to the second gate in the nothern tundra. can someone help me??

little info on my game, beat the Smotmaw guy, level exp.12 sword skill at 5 and achery aswell with all spells obtained at level 4, kinda used level up cheat cuz I needed powerful weapons. Arokh has 2 fighting blasts the fireball and lighning blast thing. Im in the Ravenhold area and Im stuck on where to go please help me.[?]

Thank you for helping,Eragon[:)]

p.s. anyone know where the Catacombs are?? If this is a dumb ? then Im really lost in this game.[?]

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Ooooh yeah... you're missing the blood from a pagan altar...and... ahh.. oh yeah, the Krosvokt's Eye. The blood is in one of the grull caves. Look for humans hung from the ceiling dripping blood into buckets. The vial of blood should be on a little (stone?) riser, busy with little visual details, bottles, etc. The Krosvokt's Eye is thru a portal in the area Northeast of the Northmen's outpost in the Tundra (above Ravenshold). It's high up- you'll need Arokh to help you find it. Be prepared before you cross over the portal to get the Eye... it can be rough. Now for some unsolicited Advice... go see the Lady-Mage in Surdana, because she'll give you a mission that will allow you to get Arokh's Sonic power. VERY useful! Also I think the catacombs are where you got the Warrior's ashes. Cool screenname. I've been hoping to read that book, but haven't made it by the library.

Eragon
Hatchling

Post by Eragon »

Thanks for the tips anymore detail could help. For the Sonic power for Arokh I dont know really what u mean, do I just go there and hit L1 to talk to her and she'll give me permission, whats this high up place look like because for the past 2 days (10 hours total I flew around looking for caves to go into) and Ive beaten every cave that Ive went into, I have all the spells- bought second level stuff all spells and never even got a hint to get arokhs next offensive attack hmmm oooo I found the catacombs at the monestary and couldnt find anyway through the floor that rises up as u come to it. What weapons would u suggest for the next two things I need and in detail wheres the location of the eye thing cuz from what u said its really quite difficult to understand HOW HIGH up u know.

I really appreciate your help and the eragon book is really awsome, it makes you actually visual the characters and all thats going on around them its really quite an interesting adventure in the book.
Thanks alot,
Eragon[:D]

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

I'll do the best I can since I'm not in a save of Drakan TAG right now. Back in Surdana, the lady you buy magic spells from will give you the mission to kill the Necromancer, Khossa Vole. Fly around Surdana till you hit a valley with three or four bone dragons. Kill them and you should see a tower in the middle of a lake. Go into the tower, cross a transport to another place and complete the mission there. When you cross back over after killing Khassa Vole, you will see a light glowing in the center of the lake in front of the tower. Collect that with Arokh... Sonic Power!! Blood in a grull cave... one of the caves full of Frost Grull in Ravenshold has the little red pyramid vial with a stoppered top on a nondescript little altar. If you see a lot of bottles in one of the caves, hit your L1 item hoover to pick it up. There are two different altars full of bottles. I think the blood is on the second.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Catacombs at the Monastary... wait for the floor to come up and stop shaking... stand at the edge in the center, make the leap and grab- pull yourself up and you are over! Finding the cave high in the northern tundra is tougher. Find the Northmen's outpost (with smoke coming up)and fly I think Northeast and scan along the Eastern wall of the canyon or mountains- whatever. You'll find a nice cave (more like stonework... blocks and such)entrance with purplish light coming out and maybe even have to fight a couple of dragons as you find it. It will be higher up than at ground level. BE READY TO FIGHT OR BE CRAFTY WHEN YOU ARE THERE. Just remember N.E. from the Outpost. If I misremember any of that and steered you wrong, please forgive me... otherwise I hope it's been some help. Happy New Moon!!

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

What weapons are only of concern when you go thru the transport to get the Eye. You might wanna go thru, get a feel for what you've gotta face there, and then reload and go in armed in accord with your strategy for getting THRU what you'll find there. I just don't want to ruin the joy of discovery for you by telling you what's waiting. Armor... you'll need good armor and quick reflexes.

Eragon
Hatchling

Post by Eragon »

Thanks for all your help now Im passing through the valley of the 2nd gate through the great halfmen barrier, man 2 days of searching and I got all that done in <font face="Arial Black"><b>10 minutes</b> </font id="Arial Black">after your help thank you sooooo much! The catacombs is my next stop after opening the gate. After that Im going to finish off the Kassa Vole guy if it'll let me in his lair this time, because I killed all the bone dragons when I first wqent there but his door or gate was locked to get inside which I couldnt figure out , is there some kind of key or something I need to open this door???

Thanks again for the help it was well descriptive and I found out much about the game thanks to you!![:D]
Have Fun,
Eragon

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Y'r welcome. All that's required to get into Khassa Vole's place is speaking with Sorceress Jade in Surdana. If she says "Rynn, perhaps there's something you can help me with" or something like that then you're getting the mission to retrieve the Gravestone from the Necromancer and the tower (where you killed the bone-dragons) will be open to you.

Eragon
Hatchling

Post by Eragon »

Thanks so much Ill do that I just opened the gate at the halfmen caves after I got out of thier prison and now Im thinking of going to the catacombs to finish that mission, what will I get for saving the monestary? does anyone know? anyway I got the dragon bow from the halfmen caves and so I sold everything I got to the blacksmith in sudana so when I can use it I can buy it back even though it'll cost more but I have the 10,000 money cheat so I wont worry about that unless theres a problem with the game by using the money cheat. Anyway I cheated the first time I went to the desert lords place and I couldnt get in after I beat arokh's brothers (which if u can help me find a key or something to get past the red barrier to kill lord dane it would be great) so I decided to play the game with only the money cheat and beat the game the right way yuh no?. Any suggestions on what I should do next after going back to surdana from the halfmen place?? like buy spells or go to the catacombs or beat some wartocks or something?? Ive gotten really good at flying wityh arokh and can avoid pretty much any attack from the black wing dragons even at the halfmen place and the triple arrow things at the halfmen placew to which isnt really that hard.

Thanks for the help and anymore tips or tricks could greatly help me...
Eragon

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

The Brothers of the Word monastary mission nets you 1000 gold and an AWESOME flamesword with 15AP hitpoints- like a Mithril longsword- and 10 flameburst attacks, useable with the circle button on your controller. Various other goodies (pickups) are there, so go with only essentials in your inventory. The money cheat doesn't screw anything up. Rock on.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Now, Valley of the Fallen... you get a key from the kid you rescue for the Dad at the farm. The kid's name is Perry and the key he gives you is for a door to a little building to the left of the place with the red barrier (the Sanguinade or The Walk of Blood). Thru there is the answer to many mysteries, including how to disable the red barrier. Kick dey bootays, Eragon!!