lightning bolts

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Erugeboren
Whelp

lightning bolts

Post by Erugeboren »

I was in andrellian isles walking around outside, and i heard a louder than normal lightning bolt and a big flash next to me, and then all the trees around me caught on fire. Has anyone else been struck by lightning in the game?

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Erugeboren... that's one of the coolest things I've ever heard of re: the Andrellians.
A Drakan: The Ancients' Gates expert named Headhuntress found a way around the cutscene that takes you out of the Isles to Ravenshold, allowing one free reign in the Sunny Andrellians!!

Erugeboren
Whelp

Post by Erugeboren »

Really, thats awsome, there were so many times when i wished i could go looking around the isles after i defeated the boss. Often i had left some weapons somewhere and had hoped to retrieve them later, but never got the chance.

Faerith
Dragon

Post by Faerith »

I know how to get the sunny Andrellian Isles. Not sure if this has been posted here but. After you've killed Bonegrinder and warped outside you call arokh. Fly him over to the very left had corner. There should be a small flat mountain that arokh can land on the very edge, if you get it right it won't ask you to svae, if it does just get out of the menu and try again. Once you've landed arokh make Rynn get off and run as far as you can forward without falling and getting killed. Once you feel you can't go anymore call Arokh and wait for him to land next to you then get on. Remember to keep left till you're safe out at sea. Then you should be able to go anywhere you want there.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

I managed to do this as well but it took many attempts to get there. There will be no enemies but its worth a try...

Faerith
Dragon

Post by Faerith »

That depends on if you left some to kill..

PYRO@13
Whelp

Post by PYRO@13 »

That is soo cool![:D] you know if you're outside and you feel your hairs stand up on end you could(COULD) be struck by lightning.( i know its fairly useless info, but interesting nevertheless)[^]