secret in mage tower

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
_X_BioHazard_X_
Whelp

Post by _X_BioHazard_X_ »

Hehe well I tried it and it seems I can't get through anywhere!

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Use non-enchanted arrows (wood bows) to actually hit the railings of the balcony from plenty of angles. Use fire effect or other area of effect arrows for possibly seeing the outlines of hidden boundaries in the air...
I still haven't made it yet...

Navaros Twin
Whelp

Post by Navaros Twin »

It's impossible to get upon the tallest bookstack.

Thyrfing
Hatchling

Post by Thyrfing »

Hello everyone! I've tried this one too for several times without any good results. Those arrows mentioned don't seem to help at all and when I keep falling from the stack of books over and over again it's just so frustrating. I don't believe in this thing unless I see it with my own eyes..

Headhuntress
Hatchling

Post by Headhuntress »

Thank you very much for posting the pictures, Faerith. That looks like the second balcony, not the lowest one. The lowest balcony is at about the level of an outside roof (the second roof from the bottom). Your first picture does not show this roof. Also, the tower is too narrow at that height, and each side of the balcony is too short. It is not the balcony that is reachable from the stack of books, you have reached a higher balcony.

Could you perhaps have a look downwards, please?

Sunspark
Whelp

Post by Sunspark »

I never heard about this before, when i get back on my game im going to try and get up there and see for myself whats up there, money, sword, chest and potions i guess. While i try it, i will probably be cursing for the 10th time trying to get up there! *^-^*

Navaros Twin
Whelp

Post by Navaros Twin »

The arrows are not to get you up there, they show that there isn't any place to go through the invisible platform(European version!).

Drakans Flame
Whelp

Post by Drakans Flame »

I tried to get up there a few times but have been unsuccesful. I haven't tried using arrows but from what it sounds like they don't really work.

I'll see if I can't try to help you guys out with this, once I get my game back from my friend.

Sunspark
Whelp

Post by Sunspark »

0_o Eep, not been on the game for a loooooong time! ;_; Noes! Must play on it. XD

Wren
Hatchling

Re: secret in mage tower

Post by Wren »

I remember spending ages trying to do this once after hearing of it. No matter how hard I try I have never been able to do it. The fact that you have to use some hidden floors in the air and precise jumping doesn't really help either. I almost want to believe that it is a myth since I still have only read about it and never even seen a video of it.