Any idea how the Flesh Mage is killed?

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Sapphire
Whelp

Post by Sapphire »

He will f you give him girly skins...alive.

Speaking of which, anyone know what happens when you go into the bridal hall without drinking he potion. I started to, I went down the elevator, and this bright light came about. She did her death thing like she usually does, but she's not done. She appears in the Necropolis (On that bed thing) but then I got so chicken I skipped it all and reloaded the game. Yes I am squeamish...a little..

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Yes, It's the end for Rynn in that scene. It isn't graphic, but it IS creepy.
A friend of mine said that in one post he saw, someone did that and saved on the way down the elevator. ENDGAME!!

Warrior_Pilgrim
Hatchling

Post by Warrior_Pilgrim »

The room with all of the jars is NOT the room that contains the Soul Urn. If you keep moving forward, you will eventually enter the main room where you first entered and there will be a cut-scene. After the scene, make sure to immediately cast the Thunder spell and target the flying urn. It will soon break after a few hits and you will have destroyed the Soul Urn!

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Hi Warrior_Pilgrim. Nice to meet you.

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Outlaw Wyvern</i>
The platform with the mask on it (over the nasty little pool) has a couple of doors beside it.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Um, it's not a mask.........

I've run through the <i>only</i> set of doors that was open. I dispatched all skeletons and golems.

Now what?

The doors are shut and there's no way out I could find.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

SPOILERS:
$
$
$
$

Keep going forward along the path from the first door. You will eventually return to the room via a long green hallway. This time you'll go through the set of doors on the other side of the pool and ultimately come in through an upstairs door onto a balcony.

As for the thing on the platform I said is a mask, it's the same thing you see the brides wearing on their face before they're shipped to Yutaji.
What does it look like to you? A face or skull?

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

buckmana, there's a big room with columns everywhere that has golems walking around in it. If that's where you're stuck, one corner of the room bursts open when you approach what looks like a sealed door. If that hasn't happened yet, maybe that could be what's holding you up.

buckmana
Dragon

Post by buckmana »

Well, a similar thing happened.

I got near the corner and something went boom.

One of the energy barriers shut down.

With much lever pulling and barrier destroying, I moved on.

Thanks for the help.

Now I'm stuck fighting the Flesh Mage. I thought he'd be faster then that. Should I offer him a zimmer frame?

Just got to find that lever.......

I didn't notice if the girls were wearing masks. There was a variety of different skin tones.

But if they were, it would mean what I saw was less gruesome then my initial thought.