Fallen ---> Surdana?

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Arual
Hatchling

Fallen ---> Surdana?

Post by Arual »

Someone please help...
I've gotten to the Valley of the Fallen, but I'v just read that I missed picking up Arohk's "Dragon Breath" attack at Shiverbane. The gate back to Surdana is closed... do I have to wait until I open up another gateway now? [xx(]
Thanks

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Hi,
Yes, you will have to open the gateway in the Valley of the Fallen then you can go back to Shiverbane via the gate in Surdana. Each of the crystals in front of the gate control the destination; just press each one in turn until Shiverbane is selected and fly through. After you have got what you wanted you can return to Surdana, select the Valley of the Fallen and go back to where you are now.
It's definitley worth going back for the Ice Breath as it will help you later in the game.
Hope this helps.

BTW don't miss the Fire Blade, clue: you need the three stones.

Arual
Hatchling

Post by Arual »

Alright.. thank you ^__^
I'll have to get playing sometime today then... It would be a good idea to scour Shiverbane before progressing further.

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Just in case you don't know where the Ice Breath is, it's over the spot where you defeated Maulgak. I hope you're enjoying Drakan.

Arual
Hatchling

Post by Arual »

Yeah, I was pretty sure that was where the Breath was.
I've got to defeat one more bone dragon and then I can kill everything else in Fallen (and talk to those on the farm) and then I can hop on over to Shiverbane. And yes, I think TAG is becoming a new favorite game! I'll have to play the original PC one once I'm finished [8)]