accruing skill points

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
barguestspirit
Hatchling

accruing skill points

Post by barguestspirit »

Does anybody know what the system is for getting skill points in the game? It seems to fill quicker early in the game, and when you first fight a new kind of enemy. Like when you kill a new type of dragon or the first few half-men you kill, etc. Is it just me? Is there a set amount of experience you are supposed to get for each type of enemy?
I also wonder do you get the same amount of experience when you kill an enemy with arokh as opposed to on your own with a sword/bow/etc. Thank you!

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Killing with Arokh is the same as killing with Rynn, exp-wise. The higher your experience level, the longer it takes to level up. Luckily, in the linear story, foes get stronger and worth more exp as you progress.

barguestspirit
Hatchling

Post by barguestspirit »

Ah, interesting. It always felt like I was gaining exp. points faster earlier in the game, but I guess that's when one needs them the most anyway. Cool, thanks!

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

'spirit, do you know about purposeful 'glitch-warping' thru mountains to different levels in Drakan? It's kind-of simple to do the most useful one, and it gives you MANY level-ups very early.