Fire Blade

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Caesa
Hatchling

Fire Blade

Post by Caesa »

HAI THAR

I've found the odd stone's pedestal in the Wartok Base where the child was being held prisoner and I've found the curious stone's pedestal in the skeleton king's lair just before the throne, but I don't know where the third pedestal is.. can anyone help me?

It's the last I have to get of the four elemental swords.

CHEERS! <3

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Hi, Caesa!When you entered the Valley of the Fallen, you were in a narrow trough between mountains, then the Valley opened out into the farm/shops etc.
Just as you hit the point where the Valley opens up from the trough, look to your right and you'll see a small ruin. Stop there and look for the pedestal inside the ruin. Two Grull are the only defense in that area.It's easy to miss because the cutscene happens when you pass that point initially, so just come back and you're golden!

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

I found out that there is a Mournbringer in TAG only when I was near Stratos unfortunately so I got back to get the ice and lightning blades that I missed earlier (it's a luck I was backuping my saves) and then I went after the Fire blade. I found that stonehenge kind place in the desert, landed my dragon nearby, went to the pedestal and... nothing! No skeletons, no crystals. Have I done smt wrong? Should I rescue the boy before going there or maybe I shouldn't have opened the third gate? I really-really want to get that sword, does anyone know what is wrong?

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

You've done all this before? There are several locations as links in this quest. Let me know if you've ever done it before, then I can know how to help.

Glad to help if I can...

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

Oh, I went to a wrong place! : ((( There were 2 places with sword pedestals in the valley and I went to the wrong one. Beee... I tried to get the stones after opening the gate when I was playing and now I went to check what will happen if I don't open it so I was flying fast without killing enemies and looking at the map and I accidentally came across the other stonehenge. Doh!! And I already won the game... Oh well, I'll find my beloved Mournbringer next time, this will be another reason to play TAG once more...
Oh and thx for the tip Outlaw : )

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

It's the most complex of the Elemental Blade quests, thus easy to miss it first time through.

You wouldn't believe how many people leave the Shadowmire without the Earth Blade!
Then the question, "can I get back in to get it?"

Fortunately, that's close enough to the beginning that it's an easy restart.
There's a glitch that sometimes happens in the game where General Dehrimon doesn't give you the Kragmor quest to kill the Wartok chieftan Snotmaw.
That's a problem if you want to get Mournbringer, also.

Similarly, (after defeating Maulgak in the North) if you aren't terribly intrepid, and fail to backtrack, you could miss the Ice Blade...

Was this your first time through D:TAG?

Eris
Dragon

Post by Eris »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Outlaw Wyvern</i>
Was this your first time through D:TAG?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yep yep [:)] I didn't think I'll ever make it, but... [:D]

Gothicnight
Hatchling

Post by Gothicnight »

there is a ica blade?O.o i didnt even know about it even though i have finished the game so many times^^' just watched a video on youtube, so know i know the location of it :) i bet there is alot of "hidden" things i havnt discovered yet

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Saw your other post first and gave you info you already knew!