Visionary Amethyst ?

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Psydokun
Hatchling

Visionary Amethyst ?

Post by Psydokun »

I'm trying to find the Visionary Amethyst (Ravenshold).

I've been every where (that I know of) except inside the cave with the gate with the skeleton statue with the 4 skull buttons.

From what I can tell you have to push the buttons 8 times, but I've only found 5 of the 8 clues (but 3 of them twice!!!!)

1: ?
2: right
3: right
4: ?
5: down
6: up
7: ?
8: down

have I got the orientation wrong ?
I tried have up as direction the statue's facing, then as North.
I thought 1 & 4 might have been left, and 7 up, but it didn't work.

The clues being the stone tablets, scattered around Ravenshold and Northern Tundra. Description of tablet:
* 8 dots on the left, with some to all coloured in, indicating the order.
* circle with a mark on left, right, down, & arrow mark up, one of which is uncoloured in, indicating direction.

What have I missed or got wrong ?

Psydokun
Hatchling

Post by Psydokun »

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

[blue]found it! ^_^ it's not in the area below, but on the snow covered fallen giant of stone, at the end of the "ice caverns" path, near the teleport exit
[\blue]

but I still stumped by the button gate.

Edited by - Psydokun on 26 Jul 2002 12:13:34

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

to any other who cannot find the visionary amethyst go speak to the man in the caves at the northmans camp in the northern tundra. He will tell you of the ice caves go through the portal if you go all the way through you will find a large clearing with two paths leading away from it one leads to the exit portal the other leads to some ruins the amethyst is attached to them walk up to it and press L1 this wil give you possession of the amethyst if there are any golem left living in the ice caves they will perish when you pick up the amethyst

corona_kid
Hatchling

Post by corona_kid »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Psydokun</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

[blue]found it! ^_^ it's not in the area below, but on the snow covered fallen giant of stone, at the end of the "ice caverns" path, near the teleport exit
[\blue]

but I still stumped by the button gate.

Edited by - Psydokun on 26 Jul 2002 12:13:34
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Outlaw Wyvern
Dragon

Post by Outlaw Wyvern »

Do you need help with that?