looking for two items....

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
jekyll
Hatchling

looking for two items....

Post by jekyll »

I'm looking for "Fallen solder's ash", one of the 4 items that I have to find for that damn wizard. Anyone help?

I've spent hours looking for the Journal in Demog hunting grounds... can anyone provide me with some guidance?

thanks in advance,
John

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Hi,
First of all the ashes are found in a tomb in the next part of the map after the wizard's tower. Arokh should mention something when you get close. As for the journal, that is found in the icy cave which the yeti comes out of in a skeleton's hand. Its hard to see it at first but its there.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

When you enter Daemogs cave head slightly to the right you should see a few boxes and chests near them is a skeleton this was once sebborna in his hand is the journal
The ashes of a warrior fallen are deep inside the forgotten tomb if you venture in deep enough you will see a large statue surrounded by four pillars on top of each pillar is a slot that holds a key wander around the tomb opening all the coffins within each coffin you will find one of the four keys when you have found them all go back to the statue and place each one on top of the pillar it belongs on this will open a hole in the floor drop through the hole and a little ways through the tunnel you will find the ashes watch out for skeletons

jekyll
Hatchling

Post by jekyll »

thanks! i found them!!

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

grrr I hate golems I've beaten this game three times but I can't figure out how to get past the red rooms in the place with all the golems?

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

If you still are stuck then go to the other topic about this and maybe you can find other information there.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

thanks I posted that before I made a new topic and I thought a new topic would get answers faster after I had posted the one on this board I'm past that part now now I'm in the desert of tears but thanks anyway