wizard problem

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
2stroke
Hatchling

wizard problem

Post by 2stroke »

I have gotten all of the stuff Zegorro asked for and checked it all twice but when I go to bring it to him he just keeps saying he can't help me until I bring it all to him. Please Help!!!! ASAP

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Ah, I think you have encountered a bug in the game. I have seen this mentioned before on other forums and apparently it only affects versions of the game released in the USA and Canada. The developers rectified this bug along with a few others in the world wide releases; the USA got the game a good few months before we did.
The way around this problem going by what I have seen before, is try going backwards and forwards between Ravenshold and the Tundra and if its working Rynn should say to Arokh "I hope the wizard can use all this junk" as they leave the tunnel connecting the two levels. You may need to do this a few times. If all else fails, you may have to reload from an earlier save or start over.

Hope this helps.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

I've seen this bug before as well if arokhs twin's suggestion does'nt work this is how I got it to work try going back to surdana buy or sell something at brekk the blacksmiths shop then select each of the wizards items and try to sell them to him if he says something like no I won't buy that with each of the four items then you should have it working and can return to Zeggoro and he will have arokh take him to the barrier