Magic Swords

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
hubertdorm
Whelp

Magic Swords

Post by hubertdorm »

<font face="Courier New"></font id="Courier New">

So I've collected the three magic swords that look alike (green-earth, red-fire, purple-lightning), now what? Is there a way of combining the them to make a super sword? Maybe I'll just sell them and make room for armor.[:p]

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Hi, don't sell them yet as you will need them to get the mournblade (the best weapon in the game) Simply drop them on the floor in the Surdana Blacksmith - it does not matter if they are almost worn. When you are ready to go to the final level beyond the desert ruins, go pick them up and sell them and the blacksmith will now have the mournblade available. Note: you need 4 blades to be able to do this (Ice, Fire, Earth and Lightning) The Ice blade is in Shiverbane I think.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

there are also four bows that you do this with to get the best bow but I forget what it's called

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Hey I know about the elemental blades. I read that you can get four bows for a better one like the four swords. What are the names of the names of the bows. I think i got one it is called hoarfrost. Is that one? Can anyone help me out?<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.

hubertdorm
Whelp

Post by hubertdorm »

Yeah, i think Hoarfrost is one, but I can't remember any other special bows that I collected. Maybe Firetalon is another, but I usually had a better bow with me so I left some on the ground. Try to think of magic bows that aren't Enchanted.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

the hoarfrost is the ice bow you the fire talon is fire the purple oe you get towards the end of the game is the lightning bow and I forget what the earth bow is called

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

does anyone know what the point of the earthblade magic is you push O and the ground shakes but nothing happens what is it supposed to do?

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

well I got the earthblade and you use it's magic around enamies and it should hurt them. It won't kill all of them but it does some damage.<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

oh I used it where no one was and a spurt of dirt came out of the ground thanks :)

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

I haven't got it yet but does anyone know how much damage the mournblade does?<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

I mean Mournbringer.<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Please!! Does anyone know how much damage the mournblade does??<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.

hubertdorm
Whelp

Post by hubertdorm »

um, if memory serves me right (and it usually doesn't)[:p], it does 32 and is armor piercing. not too sure though cause i started a new game, and currently, my best sword does 8[:(] don't worry bout not having enough skill in that area, as it only needs a 1.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Oh thanks! I have 3 of the elemental blades and I will get the sword soon. That sounds like a good sword!!!<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.