There's bricks in my way!

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
neeagirl1
Hatchling

There's bricks in my way!

Post by neeagirl1 »

I'm in the tunnel that has a brick block, it's the tunnel that leads to the bottom of the tree of mourning, and then the tunnel with the weird beasties and then....the roadblock.I can see other beasties on the other side, but i can't get through, and my best weapon, the steel scmiter that does 9 damage, is down to 70 durability.Does anyone know what I should do?(About the blocks AND durability)Please post, I need your help![|)]

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Talk to the man in the hut nearby. He will give you a quest to find some items to make explosives to blow open the blockage in the tunnel.

neeagirl1
Hatchling

Post by neeagirl1 »

Oh...I couldn't get up there, but i'll try.[:)]

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

There's a small ramp that leads up to the hut, its a bit hard to make out at first but its there. Also check around the outside of the hut and the chest inside for more weapons seem as yours are worn out.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

you need to get a "smashing pot" from the hermit he will only give you this after you have retrieved five satchels of powder from his powder mine simply run through the mine killing trogs and pushing L1 the satchels are mainly on tables or other places among the scenery not easily seen once you have found all five return to the hermit he will give you the explosive then go back to the bricks and a cutscene showing rynn setting up the pot will destroy the barrier

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

A little to add to that. There should be a mind key on a hook near his brooms or something use that to enter the mine.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

try not to skip the cutscenes here because some of them are quite important good luck watch out for toadfist

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Also toadfist is optional. You don't have to fight him but he has a valuble helmet.