Who's blades?????

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Snotmaw
Dragon

Who's blades?????

Post by Snotmaw »

hey maybe this has somethig to do with the first game. I wouldn't know because I don't have drakan tootf. But there are swords in the game that you can get and they are called after somebodies name. Like there is one called Clineschmidt's blade. THere are also other ones named after people. Who is Clineschmidt? Does this have anything to do with the first drakan???????<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Hey is anyone going to help me???????????????????<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

You will find that the sword names are actually some of the developer's names; like the Clineschmidt's blade you mentioned. Some swords and characters are named after people in the Drakan community that visited the Surreal-news.com forums in the Drakan: OOTF days.
They don't have any connection with the first game although there was a sword called the Mournblade in Order of the Flame.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

oh very interesting thanks<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.

Erugeboren
Whelp

Post by Erugeboren »

Where do you get those swords?