Return to the Shadowmire?

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
pianoman2672
Hatchling

Return to the Shadowmire?

Post by pianoman2672 »

I am trying to get back into the shadowmire, and there is a gate where rynn says " I have to get into this gate" or "How am I going to open this" which leads me to believe that there is a way to do it. Anyone have any ideas?

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Hey I have tried to back to shadomire after I already did what I needed to. It would be cool to go back and see if any trogs servived and to pick up old weapons to sell and stuff. I have tyied but it won't let me back threw the gate. I know it says that but I don't think that you can go back. That would be cool though.

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Unfortunatley, you cannot go back into shadowmire once you leave. There are two more levels like this (that you can't go back) so make sure you have everything before you leave an area. I use Surdana to store all my stuff as you can always go back. A note though, you can't return to Surdana once you get to a certain point very late in the game.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Yeah serdana is a good place to store item but if you want to store a sword that you want later in the game it is best not to sell it. you should drop it cause you may not be able to buy it later.

Lady Myschala
Dragon

Post by Lady Myschala »

the armorer brekk in surdana will keep all the weapons you don't want to carry around but another place you can get to until the end of the game is the shop in the andrellian isles though he doesn't sell much you can return to this shop just as often as you can surdana

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

How did you get back to the Andrellian Isles after you left? I thought you couldn't go back once you left.

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

yeah. how? I have tried but it wont let me. how do go back???