where are ice caves and...

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
csavchick
Hatchling

where are ice caves and...

Post by csavchick »

Drakkan:TAG PS2

I'm getting frustrated and bored! I'm in the Northern Tundra seeking the entrance to the ice caves. I've killed everything and searched the area around its spot on the map a hundred times to no avail. Where is the entrance???

Also, how do I get back out to Ravenshold again? The cliff is too high where I came down from and I do not have access to Arokh, although Rynn will call him OK. Should I have him here? I read somewhere in a review that that can be a bug in the game for him to disappear for good.

Thanks!

Arokhs Twin
Site Admin

Post by Arokhs Twin »

Oops, it does look like you have encountered the bug. You can only reach the ice caves with Arokh that's why you can't find them. If you left Arokh back in Ravenshold and went through to the Tundra alone, it causes you to loose him forever in early versions of the game.
Always try and take Arokh with you into caves and if he won't fit then you can be sure you can go in alone. The only way to fix your problem if you can't get back to Ravenshold is load an earlier save or start the game again.
A lot of people fall into this trap, you are not alone.

csavchick
Hatchling

Post by csavchick »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Arokhs Twin</i>

Oops, it does look like you have encountered the bug. You can only reach the ice caves with Arokh that's why you can't find them. If you left Arokh back in Ravenshold and went through to the Tundra alone, it causes you to loose him forever in early versions of the game.
Always try and take Arokh with you into caves and if he won't fit then you can be sure you can go in alone. The only way to fix your problem if you can't get back to Ravenshold is load an earlier save or start the game again.
A lot of people fall into this trap, you are not alone.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

csavchick
Hatchling

Post by csavchick »

I do keep two saves, but both were in the Tundra! Argh! Oh, well. Thanks very much for taking the time to answer so quickly!

Chris

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Well when you get to that point in the game again with arokh you can look at what I posted about it on the topic called "visionary amethyst"