Stones?????

Stuck? Need a cheat? Post your hints / tips / spoilers here.
Brekk
Dragon

Stones?????

Post by Brekk »

Can somebody please help me? i'm in the Valley of the Fallen and i need to know what these three stones are for: Odd Stone, Strange Stone, and Curious Stone.[?][?]

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

Well you place on in Gothral's home the other in the grull base where you find the missing boy (perry). You place them on a pedistol with a strange marked stone is. They blink with light when they are placed. The last one is easy. go to where you entered the fally of the fallen and somewhere there is a stack of stones and some grull around it in the stones there is another pedistoll thing for you to place it. Then go back to the place where you got the stones and fight the skeletons. Then you get a flame sword. there are four swords like this one. (earthbalde, ice blade, lighting blade, and the flame blade) take them to brekk and buy the mournblade. It is the best sword in the game. You need to have all four blades for this to work. This is all optional of corse. Hope that helps you out![;)]

Snotmaw
Dragon

Post by Snotmaw »

well this place is not the place for gameplay help next time post this in the gameplay help topics. not the general discussion place.<hr noshade size="1">I hear wartoks are frighting their children with stories of you.

Admin
Dragon

Post by Admin »

Moved to tips and help

Edge Hog
Whelp

Post by Edge Hog »

did u know that these stones actually get u that firey sword thing and if u get the earth sword (in shadowmire), the ice sword(in someplace), and the lightning sword (also in somplace) and keep them all you go back to brekk the armorer in surdana and you can buy the<font size="6"><font color="red">MOURNBRINGER!!</font id="size6"></font id="red">This thing is pretty awesome and it looks pretty neat 2!!!

Brekk
Dragon

Post by Brekk »

Thanks, but I have already found them.